How good is Brian Ortega?

I learnt after his last fight to always bet on Ortega. Made some money off a multi bet with him, Moraes and Lomachenko

You can’t mention FW without bringing up Conor. That whole division lives in his shadow. He owns that division, just like he owns LW. And like he owns boxing too.

Owns boxing?

He's 0-1 in boxing and there isn't a boxer in the top 50 that wouldn't be a favorite against him.

Owns boxing?

He's 0-1 in boxing and there isn't a boxer in the top 50 that wouldn't be a favorite against him.
{<jordan}
Let’s not be ridiculous. He lost to the Goat boxer, yes. But he showed he can hang with the best of the best. I’d be surprised if anyone outside the top 10 would even put up a fight. He’s probably gonna beat Paquiao.

{<jordan}
Let’s not be ridiculous. He lost to the Goat boxer, yes. But he showed he can hang with the best of the best. I’d be surprised if anyone outside the top 10 would even put up a fight. He’s probably gonna beat Paquiao.

I'm a McG fan... But you should have placed that Jordan GIF underneath the paragraph you wrote. Because it's pure delusion.

He can sub anyone in the division.

If he continues to evolve his striking, he can definitely become champ.
I wonder how he does against a good wrestler who can deny his TDs and overpower him in the clinch.

When McG talks like he is Ric Flair it is at least a character he uses to sell himself. When you and the other McNuggets do it, it is really sad and pathetic.

Stop holding bitterness deep in your bum soul ye

{<jordan}

Obvious troll post is obvious.

Even this shot version of Pacquiao would abuse him far worse than Floyd did.

giphy.gif

ortega will be the next featherweight champ.

Back