How has anderson been exonerated?

100action

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
He popped twice.

Once in 2015 which still stands.

The other in 2017 for supposed tainted supps which usada accepted however a one year penalty was still applies. Hardly exoneration.

Can some explain to me why sherdoggers think he is exonerated?

If he gets a title fight that would be a joke because I have no confidence in his ability to pass a ped test.

He is a fucking cheat and should be banned for from competing for the maximum term possible.

I think for shits and giggles he should get fed to Romero where he would come out of the fight a vegetable.

Only dozer thinks he was exonerated ...

Not to mention his excuse for the first failed test was an absolutely embarrassing shit show

He's all right. USADA is shit.

Just let these cats bang.

The only roided cat I want to see bang is trt belfort

Rest of them are scum
I like the cut of your jib. But remember when every card didn't lose big fights? Then, USADA...

He was exonerated for the most recent failure, but yeah, his original androsterone "dick pills" failure after the Diaz fight was a ridiculous excuse that USADA determined was bullshit. He was never exonerated for that.

So congrats, he only failed one drug test.

giphy.gif

Not in the slightest. Washing up a little doesn't mean you're not dirty.

Last edited:
Still a proven cheater. Androsterone Silva fans grasping at straws.

i don't really care. double standard, w/e. his belfort ko was awesome, doesn't matter how we got there

He is a fucking cheat and should be banned for from competing for the maximum term possible.

I think for shits and giggles he should get fed to Romero where he would come out of the fight a vegetable.

He was exonerated for the most recent failure, but yeah, his original androsterone "dick pills" failure after the Diaz fight was a ridiculous excuse that USADA determined was bullshit. He was never exonerated for that.

So congrats, he only failed one drug test.

Smh playbois

JK I LUH JUUU both

Anderson Silva did nothing wrong at all but pop some well earned dick pills after a long and illustrious career. Smh. All this slander and hatred for the GOAT.

<Oku04><Oku04><Oku04>

It be what it be. Don’t let this get inbetween is.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Nothing will ever get between us Brotein Shake. You are the Sgt Dignam to my Captain Queenan

He popped twice.

Once in 2015 which still stands.

The other in 2017 for supposed tainted supps which usada accepted however a one year penalty was still applies. Hardly exoneration.

Can some explain to me why sherdoggers think he is exonerated?

If he gets a title fight that would be a joke because I have no confidence in his ability to pass a ped test.

tainted supplements loop hole defence. he is a huge cheater period.

Forrestkoed.gif
Chaeltapped.gif
Hendodestroyed.gif
Vitorfrontkickedhard.gif
GSPrunningscared.gif

Anderson is a cheat.. But still fun to watch. He will fight a couple fights and retire. At least hes not getting a insta title shot like brock... At least that they have speculated about. He is too old to make a serious run at title imo.

Lmao you haters are so triggered. Love it.

Back