How has Leo DiCaprio been able to never get in trouble sleeping with so many women?

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
Reaction score
You’d think somewhere along the line, some chick would have complained about something he did. Or he would have got caught up in some drama with at least a few of the 200+ women he’s been with.

But he’s never been caught up in any tabloid drama. He’s never been accused of cheating, or been criticized for any type of mistreatment or sleazy moves by any woman he’s been with, no public fights, etc. Isn’t it a bit surprising he’s been able to keep his name completely spotless all these years, especially in the age of social media?

You’d think that out of spite, some of his ex-girlfriends would have tried to take advantage of him after getting dumped. But he’s 100% unscathed. How has he managed this amazing feat? Had he peaked in the 70’s and 80’s, I could see him pulling it off, but in modern times, it’s incredible.

Maybe it’s way easier to do than it seems, but there are just so many shady chicks out there.

Probably makes everyone sign an NDA

You think he's only slept with like 200+ women? Fuck I know dirtbags who have fucked like 100+ legitimately and they are just average looking broke been. Leo has probably fucked thousands of women. Thousands.

How hasn't he gotten in trouble? He's so fucking sexy that they feel honored to have a chance at that dick. Most are probably just mad that he didn't give them a baby.

He has a good team to put out any fires before they begin like Shaq was always rumoured to have.

How do you put out fires. You smoother them in...

tenor.gif

And yes Leo has probably been with well over a thousand women as someone else said.

You think he's only slept with like 200+ women? Fuck I know dirtbags who have fucked like 100+ legitimately and they are just average looking broke been. Leo has probably fucked thousands of women. Thousands.

How hasn't he gotten in trouble? He's so fucking sexy that they feel honored to have a chance at that dick. Most are probably just mad that he didn't give them a baby.

I was going to say thousands, because Im sure he has. But I didn’t want a bunch of guys saying, “what makes you think you know he’s been with that many women?” I chose a very conservative number.

Not all men are horrible with women, just most of them. He clearly falls into the former category.

You’d think somewhere along the line, some chick would have complained about something he did. Or he would have got caught up in some drama with at least a few of the 200+ women he’s been with.

But he’s never been caught up in any tabloid drama. He’s never been accused of cheating, or been criticized for any type of mistreatment or sleazy moves by any woman he’s been with, no public fights, etc. Isn’t it a bit surprising he’s been able to keep his name completely spotless all these years, especially in the age of social media?

You’d think that out of spite, some of his ex-girlfriends would have tried to take advantage of him after getting dumped. But he’s 100% unscathed. How has he managed this amazing feat? Had he peaked in the 70’s and 80’s, I could see him pulling it off, but in modern times, it’s incredible.

Maybe it’s way easier to do than it seems, but there are just so many shady chicks out there.

You missed this news:
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/new...n-attack-on-leonardo-dicaprio/article4278009/

They can't send ALL of Hollywood into the dog pen. Besides, I think a lot of the people allowed yes, allowed to be thrown under the bus are very strategic.

As crazy as this sounds - maybe he's not into anal?

Not all men are horrible with women, just most of them. He clearly falls into the former category.

Sure, but even if you’re a perfect gentleman, all the time, his sheer numbers make it incredible. No scandals or any drama at all, with any of the thousands of women he’s slept with. It’s amazing.

They can't accuse him of anything if they don't remember what happened.

the-cosby-show-bill-cosby-1300x754.jpg

Maybe he doesn't try to rape them or do weirdo shit like try to feel them up 20 seconds after meeting them.

You don't get in trouble for having sex dumbass.

He's probably good at avoiding crazy chicks. Most men will fuck anyone they can, but some are a good judge of character.

Also he's probably good at ending relationships in a way where his exes walk away with a positive impression of him rather than hating him.

Only ugly people get MeToo'd

Makes a lot of sense actually, for someone as goodlooking and famous as Leo, why would he even make any effort for a chick to sleep with him? He probably gets asked to fuck than the other way around.

Back