How has Leo DiCaprio been able to never get in trouble sleeping with so many women?

Yeah, Leo seems to be a slick cat. Great actor, too.

But don't get it twisted. The minute he says something positive about Trump (he probably won't) or says anything that goes against liberal Hollywood, they will find something on him from some woman or actress he shunned. Everybody's got dirt in their back yard.

Sure, but even if you’re a perfect gentleman, all the time, his sheer numbers make it incredible. No scandals or any drama at all, with any of the thousands of women he’s slept with. It’s amazing.
I don't see how it's surprising. Are you one of those dudes that thinks every woman is lying in wait to scream #metoo out of boredom?

It's pretty simple. You fuck them good and then give them a little emotional support so they don't feel like hoes and then it's on to the next one. I fucked two girls that hate each other and they both know. One stopped talking to me(still lurks my instagram stories the weirdo) the other bought me a $600 Hermes button-down for my birthday this year. No lawsuits yet.

Makes a lot of sense actually, for someone as goodlooking and famous as Leo, why would he even make any effort for a chick to sleep with him? He probably gets asked to fuck than the other way around.

No doubt, he probably REEKS of pussy, and could stink up an arena with the amount he gets thrown at him on a daily basis.

But his ability to avoid every single one of them who would cause any drama at all is amazing.

Your assumption that a guy who gets laid should have a problem, is a problem. I understand women lie to further themselves now.. But that's bs.

A guy who gets laid? We’re not talking about the everyday player here who porks a lot of women.

He’s worth hundreds of millions, and is a megastar celebrity who has slept with probably thousands of women.

When you’re that kind of guy, people try to take advantage of you, and tabloid drama almost always happens. Even if it’s a tiny percent of the women, the odds of you never getting caught up in any drama at his level of status and visibility, is very low. That’s especially true with the ungodly numbers he has.

A guy who gets laid? We’re not talking about the everyday player here who porks a lot of women.

He’s worth hundreds of millions, and is a megastar celebrity who has slept with probably thousands of women.

When you’re that kind of guy, people try to take advantage of you, and tabloid drama almost always happens. Even if it’s a tiny percent of the women, the odds of you never getting caught up in any drama at his level of status and visibility, is very low. That’s especially true with the ungodly numbers he has.
He's probably a very socially intelligent man. Can probably spot a psycho a mile away.

You think he's only slept with like 200+ women? Fuck I know dirtbags who have fucked like 100+ legitimately and they are just average looking broke been. Leo has probably fucked thousands of women. Thousands.

How hasn't he gotten in trouble? He's so fucking sexy that they feel honored to have a chance at that dick. Most are probably just mad that he didn't give them a baby.
You want a chance at that dick?

Its possible he is just a genuine good dude, and he was always honest with his women, and maybe even still tries to keep in touch with them.

I like to believe that not every man who gets to sleep with lots of different women is a scumbag.

Its possible he is just a genuine good dude, and he was always honest with his women, and maybe even still tries to keep in touch with them.

I like to believe that not every man who gets to sleep with lots of different women is a scumbag.
Combined with being good looking, wealthy, talented, famous, respected and so on.

th

th

Treating them right goes a long way. I read something about how Jeter used to give gift baskets to his one night stands and acted like a gentleman. They never gave him any trouble either.

Back