How have you avoided confrontations while keeping your dignity

Haha not Tempe but you're not terribly far off. We live in what's considered the nice neighborhood. But the nice areas are still right next to trailer parks here.

Lol Mesa?

I grew up in NM, it’s better than being from the Deep South.
Yeah there's a certain demographic of people here that are lazy, useless, dumb fuck retarded alcoholics and drug addicts. It's so bad here I feel like I understand racism on an entirely different level now. I just keep to myself and only leave the house to run errands and shit, and still have some sort of unpleasant encounter with a local on a regular basis.

Moving soon though, and thank fucking god because another year here and I'd probably end up getting myself in trouble. Dumb I can deal with, but dumb and hostile and entitled is a bit much for me on the daily.

I was at a club once with my girl blind drunk and there were 4 meatheads sitting across from us. One guy kept staring at me, then he threw some ice at the couch next to me. I knew he was trying to start something, I can't fight and my friends had all left already. I picked up the ice and began eating it. Guy started laughing but then threw a piece and hit me. They kept getting angrier so we left, some of you may call me a manlet but I see no point copping a flogging for no reason.

I was at a club once with my girl blind drunk and there were 4 meatheads sitting across from us. One guy kept staring at me, then he threw some ice at the couch next to me. I knew he was trying to start something, I can't fight and my friends had all left already. I picked up the ice and began eating it. Guy started laughing but then threw a piece and hit me. They kept getting angrier so we left, some of you may call me a manlet but I see no point copping a flogging for no reason.

You went home and banged your girl instead of going to the hospital.

They went home and jerked each other off.

You won by a long shot

I'm a big guy so I just take it from 0-100 in 1 second and they shit themselves and take off. Just had a guy last week almost kill me in traffic, I pulled up beside him at the next light and let him know what I thought of his driving. He told me to pull over so I pulled into the parking lot. As he pulled up I jumped out my car and ran straight at his car screaming like a maniac he just took off. He wasn't expecting a white person to be that aggressive.
Anger management

During any confrontation, I immediately drop down and start doing a passionate breakdance. This cheers everyone up and we forget what the argument was about in the first place.

tenor.gif

If you're a concealed carrier you'd better think long and hard about ANY sort of escalation at all. You will ( and should ) be held to a higher standard when it comes to walking away. You shoot someone after he starts kicking your ass in a fight you could've prevented , particularly if other people are around and self defense most likely isn't gonna fly.
Dead men don't talk.
Especially not in Dade county it's the wild wild west, somebody got punched at waffle house the guy who got punched pulled his gun and killed the guy and nothing happened

I wouldn't shoot someone who's "kicking my ass" becuase that's under the assumption it's one on one.
Besides I'm always down to set up a real throw down if someone has beef and believes and scrap is the only way to settle it, but it needs to be in a controlled environment so nobody jumps me as they get chocked out.
But if I can walk away I will, and have in the past.
I work labor and train 4x a week I have no energy left for fighting outside the gym

I had a dude looking for a fight in the street in some hipster/crackhead barrio, he was kinda looking to fight everyone and suddenly he was in front of me with his hands up, and my friend said to him, "you sure wanna get your ass beat by a fat guy in front of everyone in a crowded street"... the guy chose not to take his odds... looked to fight another guy, got jumped by the cops and got his ass beat to pulp (gotta love brazil)

You went home and banged your girl instead of going to the hospital.

They went home and jerked each other off.

You won by a long shot

Those meatheads probably went back to their frat house and did the elephant walk.

Dead men don't talk.
Especially not in Dade county it's the wild wild west

Isn’t Dade county LITERALLY like almost as far east as you can go in the USA???? I mean even western Florida is still east like a motherfucker.

Isn’t Dade county LITERALLY like almost as far east as you can go in the USA???? I mean even western Florida is still east like a motherfucker.
Yea it's the complete opposite geographically speaking, but metaphorically speaking the comparison stands.

Best to avoid a confrontation if you can help it.

A few years ago I saw an older gentlemen getting beat up by a big dude. I ran and shouted "hey get away from him" hoping that would scare him. He turns around and looks me dead in the eye and says "walk away now bitch", in hindsight that would have been the smart thing to do. But I said to him "you leave him alone mister", this got him angry and he came at me and fired off a 1-2 combo, the next thing I remember was waking up with a crowd of people asking if I was alright. After dropping me he stole my wallet and ran off, a short time later the cops arrived on the scene and handed me back my wallet. They told me that after he ran off, he ran into Nicolas Cage who took care of business and the guy is now in jail.

We need an MS Paint reenactment of this showdown.

Back