"How I was hounded off campus for saying ‘women don’t have penises’"

Not a strange world. A purposefully engineered one. This sort of fundamental change in societal think and standards doesn't just happen organically.

It really can't be denied when you see it happening in multiple countries at the same time.

Odd how the author leaves out their actual tweet in their version of events.

And by odd, I mean suspicious.

And by suspicious, I mean I call bullshit.

sure it is. how old are you? do you remember using a card catalog?

nah.

monopolies and near monopolies will always exist in a capitalist society, and theyll always attempt as best they can, to involve themselves in politics. the illuminati is not needed to explain such a thing.
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
One doesn't need to point to some shadowy secret society threat to understand an organized effort is underway.

And the obsolescence of the card catalog is a long way from fundamental changes in how a populous views itself, the rule of law and the appropriate limitations of government over a nominally free people.

The gender studies philosophers have come up with an amazing idea that 2+2=5. Isn't it amazing? Anyone who still thinks 2+2=4 is stuck in the past, is bitter, and is full of hate, I here by declare. We'll be doing the world a favor by purging these resistors.

Last edited:
If you believe in science and don't understand that women don't have a dick then you are crazy or just lying.

Last edited:
Wow just wow..
Isn't that glorious? Apparently I can ovulate and grow a human being in my lower intestines. And all this time I thought it was the Taco Bell!

Where I'm at, people who talk crazy outside an asylum get a "touch up", and then they don't talk crazy any more. It's truly a phyiscal medical marvel at work.

Women have vaginas

Prove me wrong

This has got to be one of my favorite wtf moments in the trans conversation. Pure gold!
In the interest of time he doesn't want to go into that popular misconception.
Or does she?

In the interest of time he doesn't want to go into that popular misconception.
Or does she?
In the interest of not outing himself as a charlatan, more likely. Oops, too late.

You're god damned right!

This has got to be one of my favorite wtf moments in the trans conversation. Pure gold!

There's no small group around here that's always defending such positions in the name of compassion and they remind everyone else how backward and redneck they are. It's way more fun when their around.

It is only inevitable, that in an era of increasing emotional fragility and mental instability, science would be next in line to be molded around people's sensibilities.

One begins to yearn for the days when the church served as the emotional and intellectual safe space for dimwits and hysterics. The scientific world, unfortunately, cannot hope to serve that purpose, without losing its meaning.

There's no small group around here that's always defending such positions in the name of compassion and they remind everyone else how backward and redneck they are. It's way more fun when their around.

I get the feeling after listening to that 'guy' (I have seen the entire discussion), that a world modeled around his ideas would be completely tyrannical. The way he views disagreement over his outlandish claims as 'violence' is a big indicator of what he would support in the name of pushing his views and punishing dissent. And since obviously any sane person would oppose them, in order to 'stop the violence' he would have go to war with pretty much everyone through a strong arm state.

A society modeled around that I think would invoke this passage

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S Lewis

Last edited:
You're god damned right!

"I can explain it but I won't"

How convincing...

Back