"How I was hounded off campus for saying ‘women don’t have penises’"

Up is down. Left is right. Women are men. War is peace. Diversity is strength.

It would be far too sophisticated and intellectual for you peasants to understand anyways.

Mobile and non mobile gametes are not difficult to understand when contemplating biological sex. The guy is a moron

Mobile and non mobile gametes are not difficult to understand when contemplating biological sex. The guy is a moron

With guys like that, their only hope of convincing anyone would be to string together a lot of big words in logically incoherent phrases and hope nobody notices.

i own 8 desktop computers so i must be doing something right

giphy.gif

I get the feeling after listening to that 'guy' (I have seen the entire discussion), that a world modeled around his ideas would be completely tyrannical. The way he views disagreement over his outlandish claims as 'violence' is a big indicator of what he would support in the name of pushing his views and punishing dissent. And since obviously any sane person would oppose them, in order to 'stop the violence' he would have go to war with pretty much everyone through a strong arm state.

A society modeled around that I think would invoke this passage

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S Lewis

Anyone pointing out the progressive enlightenment is wearing no clothes immediately becomes a enemy of the state and the final liberation of man to which any means possible is justified to stop such a heinous person.

So what you're saying is you support a genocide against the trans community?

Not sure if your jest was intentionally this way or not, but that is very similar to the claim that activists make for people who resist the gender pronoun political push. That 'You are denying their identity therefor you are denying them their existence' or something muddled like that.

As if their entire existence is tied to having people calling them one of the hundred pronouns by force of law.. But nobody wants to be accused of something akin to genocide so you'd better go along with it.

One doesn't need to point to some shadowy secret society threat to understand an organized effort is underway.

And the obsolescence of the card catalog is a long way from fundamental changes in how a populous views itself, the rule of law and the appropriate limitations of government over a nominally free people.

european society's foundations were shook to the core by the printing press. heliocentrism. empiricism. the enlightenment. bilderbergers and bohemian grove or whatever else was not needed to explain it.

Back