How judgemental are you?

Estemachine

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
On a day to day basis how often do you find yourself, thinking "that guy is an asshole", or "that girl is a bitch" based off little things such as, their attitude, the way they look, talk etc.

I consider myself extremely judgemental of others, based of little interaction with them, and I happen to be right about 80%-90% of the time, the other 10%-20% I'm wrong, but it isn't common.

Now I'm aware of being that way, and I've been trying to change my ways, because in a way being judgmental kind of makes me an asshole myself.

How about you guys, are you judgemental of others? do you perceive other people to be a certain way, and eventually find out you were right all along?

Last edited:
on a scale of 1-10, probably a 7

9 out of 10 times i end up being judgemental based off how someone acts in public though.

If I think that TS is a judgmental asshole, does that make me judgmental?

I call people assholes all the time when I'm driving.

Does that make me judgemental?

I call people assholes all the time when I'm driving.

Does that make me judgemental?
LOL no, that's a fact

That's actually one of my pet peeves, bad drivers. Specially in California, they are everywhere.

I cast many a stone in my own direction.

A practice in balance I suppose, as judging others is unavoidable.

Ima perma-triggered SJW type, so very judgmental.

Judge everyone all the time. Anyone who says they don't is lying.

I try not to be. I try to avoid making broad value statements about people because they are ultimately meaningless. But I have to admit I sometimes look down on people who act or think a certain way.

LOL no, that's a fact

That's actually one of my pet peeves, bad drivers. Specially in California, they are everywhere.

You'd have a heart attack in Korea lol. Driving in California was a breeze for me.

I try not to be, but it's human nature.

I think I'm more judgmental towards Women, does that make me sexist? or an incel?

I do make an effort to not be judgmental, but still find myself being an asshole at times.

P.S. I've actually been laid if that is pertinent info.

I have spent a lot of time time working on those Knee Jerk type of reactions...These days I make an effort everyday to give people the benefit of the doubt....

If I think that TS is a judgmental asshole, does that make me judgmental?

Make a shoop about the emotions this makes you feel.

giphy.gif

I have spent a lot of time time working on those Knee Jerk type of reactions...These days I make an effort everyday to give people the benefit of the doubt....
That's the thing, we don't know people's background and what they've been through, so it's easy to point the finger.

I'm waaaay fucking less judgmental now that I'm not Mormon anymore.

Back