How Kim Jong Un bested Donald Trump in the slugfest that was 2017

rokzilla

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
tmg-slideshow_l.jpg

Surprise people on the left support the rocket man over Trump.

Kim Jong Un will not survive the Trump presidency, me thinks.

Well, Kim is doing whatever the fuck he wants, and Trump is sitting there while it sprays and drips on him. Not sure what else there is to say. It's sure not worth starting a war over.

Kim did give us Dotard, which is just too prefect of an insult. It's hard to believe it's actually a real word.

Luckily 2017 wasn't the 1st round of a boxing match with 0 strikes landed. What the hell kind of middle school kids are they hiring to write articles at NBC? If 2010 were a ping pong tournament...

<JagsKiddingMe>

Yes it's celebrating what they believe is rocket boys "victory" over Trump.
I'm increasingly sure you did not read it.

It referred to the fact that Trump hasn't done anything to prevent KJU from getting nukes except for exchanging insults on twitter. They called that a victory by him over Trump.

There was no celebration. Feel free to quote from the article that you have not yet read to show otherwise.

I'm increasingly sure you did not read it.

It referred to the fact that Trump hasn't done anything to prevent KJU from getting nukes except for exchanging insults on twitter. They called that a victory by him over Trump.

There was no celebration. Feel free to quote from the article that you have not yet read to show otherwise.

Trump won the insult war with just the rocket boy thing.

Just how was anyone going to prevent him besides going to war.

And just the remote possibility set the liberal off because Trump was insulting rocket boy.

Trump won the insult war with just the rocket boy thing.

Just how was anyone going to prevent him besides going to war.

And just the remote possibility set the liberal off because Trump was insulting rocket boy.
You still haven't identified the celebratory part of the article.

The vast majority of it was not about twitter, and it explained various alternatives to going to war.

Wouldn't it be easier to just read the article instead of rageposting about imaginary liberal positions?

It's like they're almost hoping Kim will be able to mass produce hydrogen bombs with the capabilities to strike at any US territory the world over.

It's like they're almost hoping Kim will be able to mass produce hydrogen bombs with the capabilities to strike at any US territory the world over.
I'm sure you can point to the exact part of an article where someone says or implies that this would be a good thing.

Saying Trump is a piece of shit doesn't mean Kim isn' lol

You still haven't identified the celebratory part of the article.

The vast majority of it was not about twitter, and it explained various alternatives to going to war.

Wouldn't it be easier to just read the article instead of rageposting about imaginary liberal positions?

Read the "tone" of the article or have you read the article.

Read the "tone" of the article or have you read the article.
I've read the article, as evidence by the fact that I have repeatedly pointed out things that you missed in our earlier exchange.

I'll also note that this is the fourth time I've asked you for an example, and you've yet to provide anything concrete. However, from the fact that you're now relying on "tone", I suspect that you've finally skimmed it and realized you don't actually have anything.

Why not admit that?

I've read the article, as evidence by the fact that I have repeatedly pointed out things that you missed in our earlier exchange.

I'll also note that this is the fourth time I've asked you for an example, and you've yet to provide anything concrete. However, from the fact that you're now relying on "tone", I suspect that you've finally skimmed it and realized you don't actually have anything.

Why not admit that?

I read the article and I picked up the tone of it also.

You may not want to admit it but it but it is there.

Back