How Kim Jong Un bested Donald Trump in the slugfest that was 2017

This is a battle of two egomaniacs with the lives of MILLIONS in the balance.

This is middle-school crap on a global scale.

Pathetic on "Many Sides."

The only hope to divert us from war with NK is “The Worm”, Dennis Rodman.

getty_695363750_231411.jpg

Only the Worm purveyor of PotCoin can help us now!

They won't have a chance, it will be a coordinated attack that will cripple em in one swoop

11,000 artilary units pointed at Seoul and you think we will be able to coordinate an attack to take out all of them?

These people are beyond moronic at this point. If his goal was insuring his own destruction than yeah, Kim jong Un had one hell of a year.

11,000 artilary units pointed at Seoul and you think we will be able to coordinate an attack to take out all of them?

11,000 artillery units from the 50s that havent been moved in how long? Yes, I'm pretty sure we've had a plan to destroy absolutely all of them in minutes for at least 30 years. You still don't get who we are, huh?

I'm sure you can point to the exact part of an article where someone says or implies that this would be a good thing.

I've read the article, as evidence by the fact that I have repeatedly pointed out things that you missed in our earlier exchange.

I'll also note that this is the fourth time I've asked you for an example, and you've yet to provide anything concrete. However, from the fact that you're now relying on "tone", I suspect that you've finally skimmed it and realized you don't actually have anything.

Why not admit that?

Here you go, from the article:

For all his bluster, Trump has seemed powerless to stop North Korea's technological march.

That's about the point in the article it started. It's like the Left is celebrating the fact that we haven't invaded NK yet as some sort of political defeat for Trump. How ridiculous of a political postion is that? On top of that, you folks just spent the last decade grandstanding and patting each other on the back for approving of Obama's "Strategic patience" that led to a situation in which Trump inherited a NK THAT ACTUALLY HAS FUCKING NUKES NOW. So basically, for like the 8 millionth time this year.... where the fuck have you been for the last 8 years?

11,000 artillery units from the 50s that havent been moved in how long? Yes, I'm pretty sure we've had a plan to destroy absolutely all of them in minutes for at least 30 years. You still don't get who we are, huh?

They have semi modern SAM units so an bombing campaign will not take them by surprise and you aren't firing 5,000+ cruise missile.

11,000 artilary units pointed at Seoul and you think we will be able to coordinate an attack to take out all

It turns out a lot of them are not operatable and a lot are there just for show

They have semi modern SAM units so an bombing campaign will not take them by surprise and you aren't firing 5,000+ cruise missile.

Are you familiar with the term "pre designated targets"?

you forgot the "*fixed". And I don't know what is so hard for people to understand about that.

Last edited:
Trump's presidency is lovely if only for the fact that it has forced these lying media conglomerates to fully come out as treasonous leeches.

Well, Kim is doing whatever the fuck he wants, and Trump is sitting there while it sprays and drips on him. Not sure what else there is to say. It's sure not worth starting a war over.

Can't wait for the next thread where you cry about Trump doing whatever he wants. Meanwhile the dude is in your AV is cumming on girls without their permission lol

Lol at this. NK would be absolutely helpless in a war with the U.S.

It's truly hysterically that people think NK is a threat in any way shape or form. If push ever comes to shove, Kim Jong's ass will be taken out so quickly it won't even be funny. And China and Russia will do nothing about it.

You think they give a shit about Kim Jong or NK? There own personal dumping ground?

please....

this x100000.

lol at this being an even war. Or even a semi even one.

Lol at people thinking other countries would help NK or that it would be some long drawn out struggle. NK would be absolutely helpless in the face of a full blown war.

But, but Sycophant Pence is always talking about Trump's broad shoulders and strength. Impossibru.

this x100000.

lol at this being an even war. Or even a semi even one.

Lol at people thinking other countries would help NK or that it would be some long drawn out struggle. NK would be absolutely helpless in the face of a full blown war.

It blows my mind. We're the preeminent military power in the world, with a military that's been fighting on two fronts for 15 years. Yet some backwater third world Asian country that can't even keep the power on is going to be a threat to that in somme way? these people are just silly.

It blows my mind. We're the preeminent military power in the world, with a military that's been fighting on two fronts for 15 years. Yet some backwater third world Asian country that can't even keep the power on is going to be a threat to that in somme way? these people are just silly.

I never said they'd be a threat to the US or we'd have a difficult time rolling through the country. What is alarming here is the lack of understanding there are millions of SK and thousands of US military families in harms way. This is much different than Sadam launching Scud missiles. The initial assault will cause thousands of civilian casualties.

Back