How Kim Jong Un bested Donald Trump in the slugfest that was 2017

11,000 artillery units from the 50s that havent been moved in how long? Yes, I'm pretty sure we've had a plan to destroy absolutely all of them in minutes for at least 30 years. You still don't get who we are, huh?

Just because they may have older units does not mean they aren't effective, they just aren't as accurate as today's technology. When your goal is to carpet bomb in a sense a major city, you don't really care so much for accuracy.

Just because they may have older units does not mean they aren't effective, they just aren't as accurate as today's technology. When your goal is to carpet bomb in a sense a major city, you don't really care so much for accuracy.

I never said they'd be a threat to the US or we'd have a difficult time rolling through the country. What is alarming here is the lack of understanding there are millions of SK and thousands of US military families in harms way. This is much different than Sadam launching Scud missiles. The initial assault will cause thousands of civilian casualties.

Again, do you understand what "Predesignated Targets" means"? This will be even easier than Iraq.

This is a battle of two egomaniacs with the lives of MILLIONS in the balance.

This is middle-school crap on a global scale.

Pathetic on "Many Sides."

But it wasn't when it was Obama, correct? Dude, turn your T.V. off.

It just shows how bad the media is.

Sad. Sliver linings. This will help republicans stay in office forever.

All the world did was convince KJU that the world fears him and he can do what he wants. We should have annihilated that turd as soon as Trump took office.

I read the article and I picked up the tone of it also.

You may not want to admit it but it but it is there.
I’ve read plenty of online comments supporting Un over Trump. A lot of people asking why he is bullying Un, and then when Un says something, it is an instant sensation. Dotard, for one.
When Trump tweeted the very funny bit about thinking they were becoming friends, I would never call him short and fat, etc. Many people online and who write for news orgs called Trump thin skinned, even though he was actually being very nonchalant and funny, and then failed to point out Un as thin skinned the next day when his regime sentenced Trump to death for insulting their grand leader.

Trump should really consider using child psychology on these people, as there has been an obvious tendency to take the opposite stance of whatever Trump says. He has that kind of power over the nation.

But it wasn't when it was Obama, correct? Dude, turn your T.V. off.

I don't recall President Obama hurling insults at KJU. If you can find any on twitter, please show them. If you can't, then you might be just another apologist for the snake oil salesman in chief.

I don't recall President Obama hurling insults at KJU. If you can find any on twitter, please show them. If you can't, then you might be just another apologist for the snake oil salesman in chief.

What snake oil is being sold in this particular instance?

What snake oil is being sold in this particular instance?

So doing nothing while spewing rhetoric is "Taking care of it"?

That's snake oil man.

So doing nothing while spewing rhetoric is "Taking care of it"?

That's snake oil man.

Bro, go find a mirror and stare deeply into the eyes of the person looking back at you for a long, long time. That is what pure partisan thinking looks like. In what way did the last 8 years of "Strategic Patience" that you aplauded by the way, look any different? Again, turn your T.V. off, it's rotting your brain.

Bro, go find a mirror and stare deeply into the eyes of the person looking back at you for a long, long time. That is what pure partisan thinking looks like. In what way did the last 8 years of "Strategic Patience" that you aplauded by the way, look any different? Again, turn your T.V. off, it's rotting your brain.

No, what partisan thinking looks like is when POTUS says "We'll take care of it!, does nothing and his supporters applaud his ineptitude and inaction as brilliance.

No, what partisan thinking looks like is when POTUS says "We'll take care of it!, does nothing and his supporters applaud his ineptitude and inaction as brilliance.

Strategic patience? Bueller?..... Bueller? NK has nukes now because Obama did nothing, and dudes like you applaude him.

Strategic patience? Bueller?..... Bueller? NK has nukes now because Obama did nothing, and dudes like you applaude him.

Now it's "strategic patience"? I was told by The President that "We'll take care of it."

He wouldn't lie to ME would he?

Now it's "strategic patience"? I was told by The President that "We'll take care of it."

He wouldn't lie to ME would he?

No, he's waffling. The same thing Obama did for 8 years. Why do you see Obama's waffling as heroic in some way, but Trump's waffling as cowardly? Because you're a partisan hack, that's why.

No, he's waffling. The same thing Obama did for 8 years. Why do you see Obama's waffling as heroic in some way, but Trump's waffling as cowardly? Because you're a partisan hack, that's why.

"This is a battle of two egomaniacs with the lives of MILLIONS in the balance.

-

"Only the Worm purveyor of PotCoin can help us now!"
-

"I don't recall President Obama hurling insults at KJU. If you can find any on twitter, please show them. If you can't, then you might be just another apologist for the snake oil salesman in chief."
-

"So doing nothing while spewing rhetoric is "Taking care of it"?

That's snake oil man."
-

"No, what partisan thinking looks like is when POTUS says "We'll take care of it!, does nothing and his supporters applaud his ineptitude and inaction as brilliance."
-

"Now it's "strategic patience"? I was told by The President that "We'll take care of it."

He wouldn't lie to ME would he?"
-

That's every post I made in this thread sans pics/video.

I NEVER compared President Obama against Pres. Trump. I only said that Pres. Obama never hurled insults at KJU and that Pres. Trump said "We'll take care of it." and he's done

Not

One

Thing.

If someone says I'm going to do "something" and they do "nothing"...
What does that make them?

"This is a battle of two egomaniacs with the lives of MILLIONS in the balance.

-

"Only the Worm purveyor of PotCoin can help us now!"
-

"I don't recall President Obama hurling insults at KJU. If you can find any on twitter, please show them. If you can't, then you might be just another apologist for the snake oil salesman in chief."
-

"So doing nothing while spewing rhetoric is "Taking care of it"?

That's snake oil man."
-

"No, what partisan thinking looks like is when POTUS says "We'll take care of it!, does nothing and his supporters applaud his ineptitude and inaction as brilliance."
-

"Now it's "strategic patience"? I was told by The President that "We'll take care of it."

He wouldn't lie to ME would he?"
-

That's every post I made in this thread sans pics/video.

I NEVER compared President Obama against Pres. Trump. I only said that Pres. Obama never hurled insults at KJU and that Pres. Trump said "We'll take care of it." and he's done

Not

One

Thing.

If someone says I'm going to do "something" and they do "nothing"...
What does that make them?

Do you even read my comments? P.S., by that metric, Obama is a snake oil salesmen. I'll wait to hear you explain how it's actualyl different.

Do you even read my comments? P.S., by that metric, Obama is a snake oil salesmen. I'll wait to hear you explain how it's actualyl different.

When did President Obama say in regards to NK, "We'll take care of it."?

I'll wait.

Again, do you understand what "Predesignated Targets" means"? This will be even easier than Iraq.
'easier than Iraq' isnt a qualifier id use since we were actively there for over a decade and still didnt accomplish anything of note other than completely destabilizing an entire region for an unforeseen amount of time.

When did President Obama say in regards to NK, "We'll take care of it."?

I'll wait.

Uh, he drew a big red line in the sand in Syria that the Assad regime then marched right over, or did you forget about that? You're embarrassing yourself.

'easier than Iraq' isnt a qualifier id use since we were actively there for over a decade and still didnt accomplish anything of note other than completely destabilizing an entire region for an unforeseen amount of time.

We're clearly talking about the invasion.

Back