How legit is Kit Dale

lol @ the first part.

For the second part, when did you put your belt on? Did your instructor put it on then ask you to put it off? How did you decide that you are black belt?

You can't drop in rank if you were never increased in the first place.

Basically, how was it communicated to you that you're a black belt?

Well that is the problem.

Even if he apologises and put the brown belt, the ibjjf could just turn around and give the same story they did to that barvo guy.

I'm not apologizing or stepping down a rank. The charges of $2,000 are fraudulent. They will not be paid. This isn't a negotiation.

I really don't know what else to say about the matter. You can not believe me and think I'm a fraud, or you can believe me and still think I'm a fraud or you can believe me and let me be. Either way, there's no compromise, concessions, appeasement or validation coming from me at this point. Not the sort of man that I am.

The man shook my hand, told me I was good to go and told me that it would cost me nothing except for, at most, a couple of classes a week. The man that handles the paperwork for such things, the IBJJF decided he would need a bribe of $2,000 not to throw the paper work out. I was cleared by the dojo to advance, cleared by the affiliation to advance, and then the man who handles the paperwork decided he needed a bribe to not lose the paperwork. When he was denied, he became aggressive and started making threats towards the promoting instructor based on his rank and visa status. This is all illegal.

So sue them? I bet you could get a lawyer to take your case for commission based on the idea that the scandal costed you the prestige needed gain an additional 50 students which you would charge 150 bucks a month for. Sounds like they might owe you a solid 50-100G + Emotional Distress.

I'm not really kidding. A law suit would let everyone know what exactly all this ranking shit means. You live in the US right?

I have a feeling that you will find out that these organizations are treated no differently by the state than bounce houses and video game arcades, and that certification, self defense and martial art means something else.

It's already in court actually. Someone else decided to bite the bullet for the Federation.

The man shook my hand, told me I was good to go and told me that it would cost me nothing except for, at most, a couple of classes a week. The man that handles the paperwork for such things, the IBJJF decided he would need a bribe of $2,000 not to throw the paper work out. I was cleared by the dojo to advance, cleared by the affiliation to advance, and then the man who handles the paperwork decided he needed a bribe to not lose the paperwork. When he was denied, he became aggressive and started making threats towards the promoting instructor based on his rank and visa status. This is all illegal.

there were 10000 ways to get your black belt and get around that fucker, yet you chose to go out and buy one on the store and self promote yourself...

lmfao...good job.

Hopefully soon, maybe April. I want to take a road trip up with some guys from my gym for one of the pro training sessions at Unity.

Good man! Im going to Croatia in the middle of April for few weeks... hope to see you at Unity.

J.

Yeah, he was joking about during the stalemate. When the match was in play, he was focused. Even after the stalemate, he was still in danger. The angle doesn't show it, but the reason I got busted up was because I caught him in a toe hold as well. That's why I didn't tap. It was a mutual attack. His toehold was better than mine though. It's not like I never attacked the guy. Dale literally never fought back. That's why I hold a low opinion of his skills under those rules. It's like a boxer going down without swinging.

Things happen bro. A guy like Garry can end things in a second. He went after Dale like a spider monkey because he took him seriously. Dale made one mistake, and that's all she wrote. Could've happened to anyone. Tonon didn't even take you seriously. That's the difference. No shame in that. It doesn't mean you're not good, it just means you aren't at the top. Just because you had "a submission attempt" doesn't mean squat. Just like Ryron's footlock attempts on Galvao didn't mean squat. I don't even mind Ryron, I've met him, and he was cool as could be, but those attempts were as useless as yours.

When this thread hits the limit, I vote that we don't extend and start a new thread.

Things happen bro. A guy like Garry can end things in a second. He went after Dale like a spider monkey because he took him seriously. Dale made one mistake, and that's all she wrote. Could've happened to anyone. Tonon didn't even take you seriously. That's the difference. No shame in that. It doesn't mean you're not good, it just means you aren't at the top. Just because you had "a submission attempt" doesn't mean squat. Just like Ryron's footlock attempts on Galvao didn't mean squat. I don't even mind Ryron, I've met him, and he was cool as could be, but those attempts were as useless as yours.

There's a difference between fighting back and not fighting back. I value fighting back, just on principle. It's not about how effective it is.

There's a difference between fighting back and not fighting back. I value fighting back, just on principle. It's not about how effective it is.

dude, you upleaded the video with the title "leg lock battle", I mean, really????? that was hardly a battle, garry tonon laughed at you, his toe hold wasnt even a violent one, he wasnt even trying seemed like.

dale didnt "fight back" because tonon is a beast and couldnt do shit to him, but at least garry meant business, not that we can say the same about your match vs his.

A guy like Garry can end things in a second. He went after Dale like a spider monkey because he took him seriously. Dale made one mistake, and that's all she wrote. Could've happened to anyone. Tonon didn't even take you seriously.

So... you would say that Garry thinks Kit Date is legit?

Back