How likely is it that the separation of children from families will ruin non leftism in America?

emax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
There seems to be this concept arising that the policy of family separation seems to reflect a whitening of America and a concentration camp type of mindset. And that anyone who has not been fighting Trump any step of the way has shown that they always approved of an embraced the disenfranchising of non white immigrants and wants America to be Aryan. Do you think this issue has guaranteed that cultural social justice based leftism will dominate the country in the coasts and flyover country?

funny-funny-wrestling-fail-gif-01.gif

The borders are being specifically over run by these people.

They are told what to say and highly coached.

It's to disrupt and overwhelm the border

If liberals did not look the other way so long, ignored rules for so long, this would have never happened

The borders are being specifically over run by these people.

They are told what to say and highly coached.

It's to disrupt and overwhelm the border

If Jews did not look the other way so long, ignored rules for so long, this would have never happened

What Hitler speech was that from?

It was a Podesta email.
"Compare your opponent to Adolf Hitler. This is your heavy artillery, for when your opponent is obviously right, and you are spectacularly wrong. Bring Hitler up subtly. Say, “That sounds suspiciously like something Adolf Hitler might say,” or “You certainly do remind me of Adolf Hitler.”

It's on WikiLeaks.

I can't reply in this thread. If you read on, you'll see that I called myself out for my mistake.

Last edited:
Lol at Aryan, show me one American right winger here that would qualify for an Aryan certificate.
If Himmler would have had to select the SS members out of Americans the Schutzstaffel would have been only 20 men at best.
Only one I can vouch for been Aryan here, besides me of course, is @Deffid.
On an unrelated topic did you watch the game yesterday? Worst performance from a German team since the Euro 2004. That was some depressing stuff.

Lol at Aryan, show me one American right winger here that would qualify for an Aryan certificate.
If Himmler would have had to select the SS members out of Americans the Schutzstaffel would have been only 20 men at best.
Only one I can vouch for been Aryan here, besides me of course, is @Deffid.
On an unrelated topic did you watch the game yesterday? Worst performance from a German team since the Euro 2004. That was some depressing stuff.
Always hilarious to see this nonsense. It is impossible to be american and a "Nazi", they freaking hated America and everything it stands for ffs.

Basically the same shit like in the test games against Saudi Arabia and Austria. Made some posts with my thoughts in the Sports Bar thread, which you should join because it is amazing fun. :D

It was a Podesta email.
"Compare your opponent to Adolf Hitler. This is your heavy artillery, for when your opponent is obviously right, and you are spectacularly wrong. Bring Hitler up subtly. Say, “That sounds suspiciously like something Adolf Hitler might say,” or “You certainly do remind me of Adolf Hitler.”

It's on WikiLeaks.
Hmm cant find it online. Oh well, sounds like Hilldawg posts on Sherfront tho

Not a chance.

People see this for what it is: gross sensationalism by the left.

Of course liberals will go to town on it - we're talking about people who don't understand the difference between legal and illegal immigration. They view someone who illegally enters America and tries to illegally live there as simply another American citizen, so reasoning with them is pointless.

It's funny, the same people who are talking about how awful this is for the kids and how traumatizing it is are the same ones who would send these kids to the doctor to have their penises chopped off if they liked playing with dolls, so it's a crazy world we're living in.

It was a Podesta email.

It's on WikiLeaks.
No it wasn't. You made this up.

Not a chance.

People see this for what it is: gross sensationalism by the left.

Of course liberals will go to town on it - we're talking about people who don't understand the difference between legal and illegal immigration. They view someone who illegally enters America and tries to illegally live there as simply another American citizen, so reasoning with them is pointless.

It's funny, the same people who are talking about how awful this is for the kids and how traumatizing it is are the same ones who would send these kids to the doctor to have their penises chopped off if they liked playing with dolls, so it's a crazy world we're living in.
You've got the IQ of a potato. Watch cult45 change HIS policy within 1 week.

You should have your penis chopped off, your offspring are a detriment to future societies. Just do it!

Obama was separating families the same and nobody gave a damn. That's just the main propaganda talking point of the left right now. By reinforcing lawn and order President Trump is actually avoiding more suffering.

Very unlikely. Mostly because anyone with critical thinking skills can determine that this isn't Trumps fault. Decades of using immigration as political strategy at home has led to these policies.

And the non left doesnt trust the media at all, that coupled with how obviously misleading and sensationalized the journalism is I'd say we have nothing to worry about.

Hopefully within a year or two we're filling all those FEMA camps with leftists.

Back