How likely is it that the separation of children from families will ruin non leftism in America?

To be fair, Reagan and Bush Jr were terrible at immigration.
Reagan was great on immigration. Had we followed the laws he put in place, we wouldn't be where we are today.

Don't the parents of these kids have any agency here?? Any decision making??

Nope, just blame white people.

Not sure that actually falls within the guidelines for asylum seekers.

Political asylum in USA. Asylum may be granted to people who are already in the United States and are unable or unwilling to return their home country because of persecution or a well-founded fear of persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion.

why do those crossing the border illegally need families separated? i get why a drug dealer or a rapist is separated from his family.

"the media" does have an agenda. they want to make money. so they tell people what they know people already want to hear. if it isnt what they want to hear, they change the channel.
How do you confirm they are actually their children?

What do you do when you detain an illegal with kids? Let them go? Send the kids to a facility with adults? Set up a tab at the Comfort Inn? I haven't really heard a logical solution, just people crying.

People all over the world are seperated from their kids if they break the law, whether it be for burglary, assault, tax evasion, murder, etc, and for sneaking into a country illegally.

There should be huge signs at the border facing mexico saying the likes of,' if you enter the United States illegally your children will be seperated from you.'

While i like listening and watching this guy speak, i just cannot totally trust him because he still identifies as a muslim. [although as i understand he doesn't pray 5 times per day and is not devout in some other ways either.]

Maajid Nawaz is one of the very few Muslims who outright condemns the terrorism and violence of Islam with no ifs or buts. He is universally hated by other Muslims and the left.

Fuck the SPLC. I hope this opens the flood gates on these assholes.
I have no problem with this. People who want fairness and judgement based upon facts shouldn't have any problem with seeing that place driven out of existence.

This is a tough listen. Border Patrol making jokes about sobbing children was a nice touch. A real highlight of what America stands for nowadays.

Come on, man.

These people are making their OWN decisions.

If I try to illegally break into a country with a child, I am responsible for putting that child's life at risk.

Why do we even have to separate illegal parents from children. Just keep them together. If you send the parent back, you can send kid with them.

It's more complicated than that. Illegals kidnap and smuggle children across the border all the time, and pose as parents to attain asylum. I can't speak to the verification process, but it apparently happens all the time, and this policy and similar ones, are in place to protect children. It might seem cruel to take kids away from parents, but sometimes the parents aren't actually the parents.

While i like listening and watching this guy speak, i just cannot totally trust him because he still identifies as a muslim.

Lol. The level of ignorance and prejudice on this site is astonishing.

Maajid Nawaz is one of the very few Muslims who outright condemns the terrorism and violence of Islam with no ifs or buts. He is universally hated by other Muslims and the left.

Everything in this post is fake. Muslims constantly outright condemn terrorism. People like you make the conscience choice to ignore it, to pull the wool over your eyes and pretend like it's not happening.

Here is a 712 page list of Muslims condemning various acts of terror, set up by a 19 year old girl who got tired of hearing how Muslims don't condemn terrorism.
https://muslimscondemn.com/

It was done in Germany

It's being done off the waters of Italy

It's being done In Jerusalem

We are at war and the enemy thinks outside of the box ways to attack.

Fund massive groups to overwhelm borders

So you’re telling us that the stream of illegal migrants from Central America, having existed since the 60: at least and having peaked in the 90s is funded by evil leftists? Interdasting. Sounds like George Soros needs to put up more cash though, he needs to get those levels back up to the healthy numbers he was getting in the 90s.

Prime 90s Soros > 2018 TRT Soros

Same media outlet, same author, both within one month of each other

DgBI5OUWkAEhV0w.jpg

DgBI5OZXUAA2GDj.jpg

Really makes you think. We are so lucky to have such a free, unbiased media.

Although I wonder what Elon Musk meant when he said this

1f5.png

How do you confirm they are actually their children?

dont know.

What do you do when you detain an illegal with kids? Let them go? Send the kids to a facility with adults? Set up a tab at the Comfort Inn? I haven't really heard a logical solution, just people crying.

could we not detain them together? why would it need to be the comfort inn to accomplish this?

The most simple solution is to build a wall so immigrants can apply from the outside without losing their children. No need for them to cross over and be arrested and separated. Win win.

I'm uncomfortable with anybody who believes the Abrahamic stuff. I know I'm dealing with a person who is susceptible to believing obvious falsehoods and ignoring that fact.

What a douche bag. It was satire. Will try to never overestimate your SOH again though.

Back