How likely is it that the separation of children from families will ruin non leftism in America?

Take a moment and imagine Trump announcing that Operation Wetback was a success.
I'm sure if Drumpf thought he could get away with openly using racist slurs he would.

First and foremost this is terrible, and I wish that there were level heads out there about this, that would work together on both sides to fix it instead of trying to demonize the other side for political purposes.
On the right it is still about the ominous "illegal boogeymen" , and the left acting like this is a brand new policy, and the simple answer is "Well , if the President really didn't like this he could make an order just to ignore it." Really? That simple? Also I've heard a lot today about this violates these families "constitutional rights". Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's not a thing. They definitely have human rights , but it's not like anyone in the world can envoke the United States Constitution at any given time?

Sorry but we are tired of paying for your free healthcare and food stamps, while middle class people don’t have health care and have to pay for their own food. Fuck off

Excellent interview with National Border Patrol Council VP Chris Cabrera:

Back