How long until Khabib shoots for his first takedown ?

This fight is going to look exactly like Bader vs Rumble
That fight was embarrassing. Bader was too scared of Rumble. Khabib won't take a shitty takedown like Bader tried... well, at least I hope not.

the only thing Khabob will be shooting is poop from his ass after Conor lands a cocaine fueled left hook that shatters his jaw

PAIN IS COMING...
giphy.gif

Khabibs shoots arent good. He has to get to the cage to do work. The reason he succesfully shot on Al Iaquinta was because of 1 day notice
shots*. They don't need to be good, only enough to get close.

3 minutes 23 seconds into the first round.

I wonder if he will bum rush out of the gate the way Brock has done in the past...

Khabibs shoots arent good. He has to get to the cage to do work. The reason he succesfully shot on Al Iaquinta was because of 1 day notice
Khabib's doubles or shoots may not be great but his grappling makes up for it. Khabib can get a fight to the ground in many different ways in which McGregor has never experienced.

Khabib's doubles or shoots may not be great but his grappling makes up for it. Khabib can get a fight to the ground in many different ways in which McGregor has never experienced.
Im not saying hes not a good wrestler. but he does not have explosive fibers in him. Hes a grinder

Im not saying hes not a good wrestler. but he does not have explosive fibers in him. Hes a grinder
And McGregor will struggle against him. Khabib's pressure alone will give McGregor fits. I truly believe Khabib takes him down and beats him up for a while then finishes him.

hes gonna eat an uppercut coming in and get starched similar to how aldo did in a similar amount of time except itll be during a takedown not a left hook

He won't stand 2 seconds in front of Conor. He'll just shoot over and over until he's gassed or manages a GNP TKO.

hes gonna eat an uppercut coming in and get starched similar to how aldo did in a similar amount of time except itll be during a takedown not a left hook

This is absolutely delusional. Conor's fans think he has borderline magic powers at this point. His uppercut is alright but he has never shown the capability to ko world class fighters diving for his feet.

Beeb will be trying to chain wrestle non stop hes style is no different than covingtons chain wrestle.. Mcgregor his fight iq is on another level unfortunatley he knows things i beleive he has figured out how to beat this style of fighting theres a reason he want beeb and why he took the fight asap people doubting him be he knows what hes gotta do and how to so it. Gregor will make beeb look like a one dimensional bum that hes ben and every mma fighter will use his blue print.

How about that single?

HarmlessLoneBarb-max-14mb.gif
Conor isn't falling for that useless demian maia-esque jab feint single. Hell even al on like half a days notice caught on in the third round but his strategy wasnt great. It was challenge khabib to a staring contest and just sprawl after that.

Conors strategy is to post to keep distance use headmovement to slip potential shots and punish afterward.

Conor fans really exaggerate the power behind Conor's punches lol. He literally has 1 KO in the UFC, he's no Rumble.

Conor isn't falling for that useless demian maia-esque jab feint single. Hell even al on like half a days notice caught on in the third round but his strategy wasnt great. It was challenge khabib to a staring contest and just sprawl after that.

Conors strategy is to post to keep distance use headmovement to slip potential shots and punish afterward.

Conor fans really exaggerate the power behind Conor's punches lol. He literally has 1 KO in the UFC, he's no Rumble.
They also talk like he's some wizard at one shot KOing people who shoot on him. Much less the best wreslter in the UFC.{<jordan}

I think Khabib's best shot is to put the pressure on Conor straight away, no moments of reading each other, no glove touching. Similar to Sonnens approach, he would spam takedowns straight away and usually had good success. He can't let Conor start to get loose, relaxed and gauge distance. If Khabib waits around to set something up it's going to be a repeat of the Alvarez fight. He is going to hesitate and half commit to level changes.

khabib will shoot second after the ref says fight.

I think Khabib's best shot is to put the pressure on Conor straight away, no moments of reading each other, no glove touching. Similar to Sonnens approach, he would spam takedowns straight away and usually had good success. He can't let Conor start to get loose, relaxed and gauge distance. If Khabib waits around to set something up it's going to be a repeat of the Alvarez fight. He is going to hesitate and half commit to level changes.
My guess is he touches gloves then closes then immediately goes forward with his hands up trying to cut the cage off. Not sure how much Conor's takedown defense has improved since it's been since Chad (and I guess Eddie but he didn't show much wrestling) since we've seen it tested. The thing is Khabib is very inaccurate with his takedowns but won't stop until he gets them. If he doesn't improve his accuracy I think Conor could give him a lot of problems.

Back