How many burpees ?

MinhHau

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Burpees and shadow boxing in endrance day . How many burpees/round and how to combine them with shadow boxing (mma 5min/round)

i used the bas rutten audio workouts (2 and 3 minute rounds) and did burpees, squat thrusts or jump squats between the rounds.

i used the bas rutten audio workouts (2 and 3 minute rounds) and did burpees, squat thrusts or jump squats between the rounds.

I haven't done the Bas Rutten workout in years, but I still remember when he'd give you suggestions on what you could be doing between rounds and I'd always growl between enormous gasps for air, "Fuck off, Bas."

v1r6pud.gif

I'll do 100 burpees for time. This lets me know where I am at cardio wise. Serious beat down. Obviously track your times so you have a baseline. I'm tall dude and slow at burpees, but I try to go sub 7:30.

I haven't done the Bas Rutten workout in years, but I still remember when he'd give you suggestions on what you could be doing between rounds and I'd always growl between enormous gasps for air, "Fuck off, Bas."

v1r6pud.gif

i did his workouts for years alternating with some deck of cards routines. best thing you can do for getting you near death. his all-around workouts with the jumping lunges and the mountain climbers are torture... totally underrated fitness tool

I'll do 100 burpees for time. This lets me know where I am at cardio wise. Serious beat down. Obviously track your times so you have a baseline. I'm tall dude and slow at burpees, but I try to go sub 7:30.

You consider sub 7:30 to be a slow time on 100 burpees?

I've been working 100 burpees for a while now, and I have yet to get under 8 minutes. Way to make me feel bad about myself, LOL

You consider sub 7:30 to be a slow time on 100 burpees?

I've been working 100 burpees for a while now, and I have yet to get under 8 minutes. Way to make me feel bad about myself, LOL

I "try" to go sub 7:30, but don't always make it.....I honestly haven't done this workout for a few months. I'd be lucky to hit 8:00 right now, as I've been bulking and am a bit slow. You'll get there man!

Back