How many Conor haters are jealous of his family values?

Family values? Like constantly cheating on the mother of his child and staying out all night doing drugs and trashing rented houses while his partner and child stay home? <Lmaoo>

Family values? Like constantly cheating on the mother of his child and staying out all night doing drugs and trashing rented houses while his partner and child stay home? <Lmaoo>

He didn't use illegal drugs or cheat.

He's an exhibitionist. He just likes these natural photos of him.

I have also stayed clear of infidelity, will somebody create a thread about me?

Nothing quite says "family values" like regularly cheating on the girl who actually worked and supported you during a period in which you refused to work, all the while she's about to give birth to your child.

Yes, Conor is definitely as much of an example of family values as he is a defending champion.

He didn't use illegal drugs or cheat.

He's an exhibitionist. He just likes these natural photos of him.

Yeah I am sure he never been coked out of his mind..

EarnestKeyBufeo.gif

i love Conor and Dee with all my heart but i cant understand how he can be the king and not taste all that fine womans of the world, its cray its beyond my comprehension, if they split up one day hes gonna be a savage in the clubs
wait, you people actually believe he doesn't bang a shitton of women now?

wait, you people actually believe he doesn't bang a shitton of women now?
hes a loyal and faithful man and an inspiration to everyone, hes changing the way people should live their lives

i love Conor and Dee with all my heart but i cant understand how he can be the king and not taste all that fine womans of the world, its cray its beyond my comprehension, if they split up one day hes gonna be a savage in the clubs

Why eat a buffet when you can have Wolfgang Puck.

Pillowfists McQuitter jealous of Mayweather's family jewels, which is why he hit him there like the desperate, concussed bum that he is.

hes packing serious heat fool, he could strangle you with it

I hope for your sake you are not being serious in this thread. If not you might be the most bitch made poster on this site.

tenor.gif

Back