How many Conor haters are jealous of his family values?

Floyd can't keep women in check.

Jon Jones can't be "hanging with the boys" and keep his zipper in check.

Im not even going to get into Paulie.

Conor can go on a bender like Beckham.

conor_mcgregor_high_on_goofballs.0.jpg

screen-shot-2017-04-12-at-6-18-16-pm.png

People tried to apply the Jone Jones' bender rules.

conor-mcgregor.jpg

I can't stand that asshole but that is one of the few things I really like and respect about him, he is truly a family man and cares for the people he love.

I don't blame him for partying hard, is not like he is Jon Jones level of messed up, I don't agree that he bangs hookers and take drugs in those parties as long as that doesn't destroy his life I guess its ok, who I'm to judge?

Partying with hookers, letting your parents pay for you to get in to UFC events, quitting your good stable job to go on welfare and mooch off your gal.

#familyvaluesirishstyle

Is this the pillowfists mcquitter silver linings thread, where conor jizzguzzlers convene to hold and comfort each other? Hey, i get it. Anything to keep you salty bums from cutting yourselves again, i support!

I get the feeling that Dee lets him do what he wants as long as he holds it down and his skanks don't interfere.

First thing I thought of when I came here. What a great guy, his girlfriend would be proud of him all coked up with a handful of stripper ass. Those are some good family values i'll say. I'm sure he'll pass those along to his child who will probably be raised to be an overconfident, cocky douchebag.

Of the many things that I find objectionable about McGregor and his fanbase, the way he has dealt with his home life isn't one of them. I think it's pretty obvious he dabbles (the pictures where he's hanging out with whores and coke ensure that and there was plenty of evidence other than that, as well), but he's a pro athlete and we don't know what kind of agreement he has with his girl. A man is entitled to his privacy at home, and all indications are that he does care for his child and his girl relatively well.

Actually read OP, legit have no idea what thread is about

Floyd can't keep women in check.

Jon Jones can't be "hanging with the boys" and keep his zipper in check.

Im not even going to get into Paulie.

Conor can go on a bender like Beckham.

conor_mcgregor_high_on_goofballs.0.jpg

screen-shot-2017-04-12-at-6-18-16-pm.png

People tried to apply the Jone Jones' bender rules.

Shut up

Family Man Conor at it again.

This makes sense. A rich man like Conor is only being a gentleman with his wife.

Back