Belgium
Luxembourg
Greece
Italy
Portugal
Spain

i think that is all

Tell me a bit about N Korea?
well, i only went in a few steps. i was in the air force and we went to the dmz. there is a building there that splits the border. there is literally a line in the room to separate it. on the other side is a north korean soldier. as they tell you about it during the tour, at the end you are allowed to go over and take a picture with the soldier who stands like a statue. so yea, i was there for about 30 seconds, but i am counting it!

i hate that i lost that picture

Tell me a bit about N Korea?

78139329.jpg

All of Asia (except NK)
Just about all of Europe
USA
Mexico
Belize
Costa Rica
Algeria
Saudi Arabia
Jordan
Israel
Tunisia
Morocco

Canada
US
Ireland
UK
Latvia
Netherlands
Germany
Italy/Vatican
France
Switzerland
Hungary
Monaco
Czech Republic
Taiwan
China
S. Korea
Japan
The Philippines
Singapore
Cambodia
Maldives
Palau

Will be going to Spain/Portugal next week for 3 weeks.

Want to go soon: Vietnam, Australia

well, i only went in a few steps. i was in the air force and we went to the dmz. there is a building there that splits the border. there is literally a line in the room to separate it. on the other side is a north korean soldier. as they tell you about it during the tour, at the end you are allowed to go over and take a picture with the soldier who stands like a statue. so yea, i was there for about 30 seconds, but i am counting it!

i hate that i lost that picture
Very Cool. Thank you for sharing

Canada
US
Ireland
UK
Latvia
Netherlands
Germany
Italy/Vatican
France
Switzerland
Hungary
Monaco
Czech Republic
Taiwan
China
S. Korea
Japan
The Philippines
Singapore
Cambodia
Maldives
Palau

Will be going to Spain/Portugal next week for 3 weeks.

Want to go soon: Vietnam, Australia
Do you travel for fun or work?

UK , Germany , France , Switzerland, Eire and Greece.

Jordan. Is that where Petra is? Did you see that?
Yep.
I spent 3 days there. I originally thought i would just do a day triotrip, but luckily i was talked out of that. The place is huge, so sites aren't that close together.
Beautiful at night

About 25. Just got back from the Philippines.

All of Asia (except NK)
Just about all of Europe
USA
Mexico
Belize
Costa Rica
Algeria
Saudi Arabia
Jordan
Israel
Tunisia
Morocco
have you been to Mongolia? i have been interested in going to Ulaanbaatar. I wonder how it compares to Inner mongolia here in China traveling to Hohhot is on my list this year.

have you been to Mongolia? i have been interested in going to Ulaanbaatar. I wonder how it compares to Inner mongolia here in China traveling to Hohhot is on my list this year.
Yep. I went to the East to a place called Khenti. I spent about 2 weeks there trekking and camping. Beautiful grasslands. I could have camped out there for another few weeks had i had the time. Id like to go back again sometime and see some other spots, but Mongolia is kind of hard to travel since everything is so spread out.
I unfortunately haven't done much of China. I went to Beijing a while back for the Olympics, and that's about it. Thinking about doing at least a week or 2 there at the end of the year

Back