How Many Countries Have You Traveled?

USA
CANADA
ICELAND
NORWAY
FRANCE
CZECH REP
BELGIUM

I disagree, i think travelling is as valuable as education when it comes to really learning about the world and yourself. And by 'yourself' i dont mean in a fucking hippy way, i mean you learn about your upbringing and home by having the ability to compare it to the rest of the world firsthand.

I don't totally disagree with you, but I'm not sure I entirely disagree with the poster you're responding to specifically in regard to his reference of "weeks visits." There's something fundamentally different about visiting somewhere for a week as a tourist, versus visiting the same place for work, versus spending a month or more somewhere. You're not going to learn much about the world and yourself on a one-week tourist vacation, unless you're really dedicated to doing so, and most countries deliberately steer tourists toward a very sanitized experience for tourists because most tourists are just looking to relax.

That said, many people enjoy visiting places, seeing the sights, and collecting stamps in their passport. Nothing wrong with that, and the many people who earn their living in the tourism industry certainly appreciate it. But it's also not for everyone and isn't automatically a rich educational experience.

Have visited a lot, so I'll just list the ones I've lived in:

The United States
Saudi Arabia
France
China

This post should be stickied just for it's epicness.

Oh, that’s nothing. The first time I arrived at Bujumbura International Airport in Burundi, it was as a drunk unauthorized passenger on an international flight. During the investigation, I wasn’t allowed to leave the passport control area and I had to spend the night by myself in a detention room. Does that count as having visited a country? Work later sent me back to Burundi for a week, so I can count Burundi, but if I hadn’t gone back under more legitimate auspices, could I count it?

BTW, the investigation sort of pieced together what had happened after I blacked out and before I came to on the plane but I/we were never sure about exactly what had happened and how I ended up in the wrong seat.

I don't totally disagree with you, but I'm not sure I entirely disagree with the poster you're responding to specifically in regard to his reference of "weeks visits." There's something fundamentally different about visiting somewhere for a week as a tourist, versus visiting the same place for work, versus spending a month or more somewhere. You're not going to learn much about the world and yourself on a one-week tourist vacation, unless you're really dedicated to doing so, and most countries deliberately steer tourists toward a very sanitized experience for tourists because most tourists are just looking to relax.

That said, many people enjoy visiting places, seeing the sights, and collecting stamps in their passport. Nothing wrong with that, and the many people who earn their living in the tourism industry certainly appreciate it. But it's also not for everyone and isn't automatically a rich educational experience.

In the timeframe of a week sure that's not of any use to anyone for the most part. Ive probably been to over 80 countries, never really counted. I hate tourist things, any national monuments Ive seen tend to have been because I was driving past them or a bar was near them. I learned more from the fact I was semi-living in these places. My experiences and 'knowledge' from being overseas has been from the immersion. Sometimes it was good sometimes it was shit. But either way it was of great value.

All the big ones, and lots of the tropical ones. Bucket list: Drinking with my Viking brothers.

Peru and Cuba for me.

However, I can say Scott Steiner wrestled a lot of them.

F7E8702F-2812-435C-9177-68EDC7113667.jpeg

US (48 states)
Canada (Ontario and Quebec)
Panama

Mexico
Costa Rica
Philippines

Not a long list but I lived in the last 3 for over a year each...for a total of 10 years. Definitely one of those who prefers to live somewhere rather than just visit.

Just for fun, here's a list of the US states I've been to:

Massachusetts (lived in)
Maine
Vermont
Connecticut
New Hampshire
Rhode Island
New York
New Jersey
Pennsylvania
Maryland
Delaware
Virginia (lived in)
North Carolina
South Carolina
Georgia
Florida (lived in)
Texas
Illinois
California

I also lived in the Washington, D.C. area, which is a federal district rather than a state (the city itself, at least)

Lithuania back in 2002. I am always amazed & disappointed at how many Americans haven't heard of it before. I would like to go to Ireland sometime soon.

Canada
Greenland
America
Mexico
China
Australia

I'll be seeing another 20-30 countries in the next 5-10 years though.
Tell me about Greenland

Im revisiting Norway (seeing oslo and maybe trondheim this time) and paris again,but Mexico is next on the unexplored as of yet list,this winter hopefully.

How's the girls in Colombia?
well, i went there with my Panamanian wife, so she was watching me like a hawk. but they were not bad at all from what i saw. i would say that maybe they are just a touch overrated overall, but that may be from my elevated expectations. i went there expecting 9 out of 10 girls to be an 8 or above. nothing like that, but there are plenty.

well, i went there with my Panamanian wife, so she was watching me like a hawk. but they were not bad at all from what i saw. i would say that maybe they are just a touch overrated overall, but that may be from my elevated expectations. i went there expecting 9 out of 10 girls to be an 8 or above. nothing like that, but there are plenty.

Id sort of agree, but pound for pound for numbers of hot women theyre on a par with venezualan chicks. Amazing.

but they were not bad at all from what i saw. i would say that maybe they are just a touch overrated overall, but that may be from my elevated expectations. i went there expecting 9 out of 10 girls to be an 8 or above. nothing like that, but there are plenty.
Thats how i felt when i went to Norway and Iceland. Czech Rep,though... totally delivered.

If you count ports, then a lot. If not.

Canada
USA
Mexico
Costa Rica
UK
N. Ireland
France
Belgium
The Netherlands
Denmark
Germany
Austria
Italy
Sweden
Poland
Serbia
Egypt
Turkey
Dubai
Japan
China
Thailand
Laos
Taiwan
Australia

Greece and south Africa too. Looking through my passport makes me sad.

Last edited:
So far not that many but that is changing
-Germany
- Belgium
- Netherlands
- Austria
- Italy
- Greece (including smaller islands like Thassos and Rhodos)
- Portugal
- Finland
- Russia
- Kazakhstan
- Poland
- Czech Republic
- England (mostly London though)

Looking forward to seeing Ireland this year and hopefully London again.

Id sort of agree, but pound for pound for numbers of hot women theyre on a par with venezualan chicks. Amazing.

Thats how i felt when i went to Norway and Iceland. Czech Rep,though... totally delivered.

i was amazed, but of the countries i have been to, i would say that israel had the highest percentage of hot girls. i am used to the fat, ugly jewish girls here, but there i would say maybe 75% of the girls in the 18-30 year old range would be considered attractive. compare that with about 15% or so here in the USA

greece, israel and colombia i guess would have the most attractive of the places i have been to

i was amazed, but of the countries i have been to, i would say that israel had the highest percentage of hot girls. i am used to the fat, ugly jewish girls here, but there i would say maybe 75% of the girls in the 18-30 year old range would be considered attractive. compare that with about 15% or so here in the USA

greece, israel and colombia i guess would have the most attractive of the places i have been to
Its true israel has some really hot girls! Its like night and day compared to the normal jews here lol

Around 30-40.

Currently hanging out in Europe, so might visit a few more places I haven't vbeeny before.

Tell me about Greenland

Im revisiting Norway (seeing oslo and maybe trondheim this time) and paris again,but Mexico is next on the unexplored as of yet list,this winter hopefully.

Not much to tell. I passed through Thule Airforce base about 6 or 7 times, it's pretty far north so its arctic and very barren. Lots of arctic foxes and hares though. There were hot Danish slots that were about 5"10 working in the kitchen lol. Pretty sure all the native Greenland people live further south on the island.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back