How Many Countries Have You Traveled?

well, i went there with my Panamanian wife, so she was watching me like a hawk. but they were not bad at all from what i saw. i would say that maybe they are just a touch overrated overall, but that may be from my elevated expectations. i went there expecting 9 out of 10 girls to be an 8 or above. nothing like that, but there are plenty.
Which part of Colombia did you travel?
Best is go there without your wives or girlfriends.

US
México
Germany-airport :oops:
Kazakhstan
Afghanistan
Kuwait

Which part of Colombia did you travel?
Best is go there without your wives or girlfriends.
i was in medellin. not sure if you are married or not, but "hey honey, i would like to go to colombia. But you need to stay here," wouldn't go over well with most wives

Spain
France
Germany
Italy
Greece
Austria
Luxembourg
Czech Republic
Poland
Ukraine
Belarus
Lithuania
Latvia
Estonia
Finland
Sweden
Norway
Denmark
Turkey
United Arab Emirates
Japan
South Korea
China
Hong Kong

24 so far. Hopefully will be 26 by the end of the year

Turkey
Greece
Israel
Egypt
Switzerland
France
Spain
Austria
Germany
Italy
Honduras
Gutemala
El Salvador
Columbia
Ecuador
Mexico
Canada
England
Belgium
Netherlands
Cuba
Nicaragua
Bahamas
Czech
"Puerto Rico"

Lithuania back in 2002. I am always amazed & disappointed at how many Americans haven't heard of it before. I would like to go to Ireland sometime soon.
I'd say it's relatively well known because of basketball and whatnot. For instance, many NBA players come from there. And recently, it's been heavily publicized that two of the Ball Brothers play professionally there. Their Olympic teams also tend to do well. That said, most Americans probably don't know much about the country other than that. They might not be able to point it out on a map, but I'd say the name is probably at least vaguely familiar.

It would take me some time to count every country I have visited but South America is the only continent (except for Antarctica) I haven't visited but next year, I'm heading to Colombia.

My favorite destinations are the United States, Gambia, Tanzania and Spain!

Poland
spain
holland
czech republic
hungary
USA
italy
germany

It's cool in the beginning, but it becomes really boring and you start to question it afterwards.

I find absolutely no reason for someone to go to 10+ countries on weeks visits. It's just stupid if you don't have an actual job there.

Travelling is overrated. (here I've said it)

I feel like a majority of wanderlust millenial douches wouldn't even travel unless they had someone they could tell about it. Like sure I'd consider going to Japan one day? Maybe? And that is straight up only because I love Asian chicks.

Switzerland
France
Germany
Iceland
Canada
Mexico
US

Looking at Sweden and or Norway later in the year.

And based on this thread, I really need to get out more.

I’m Canadian. Have visited:

USA
Mexico
UK
Republic of Ireland
France
Italy
Germany
Monaco
Japan
Vietnam
Cambodia
Laos
Thailand
Malaysia
Singapore

I'm American and so far I've traveled to:
  1. Mexico
  2. Romania
  3. The Netherlands
  4. Thailand
  5. China
  6. Japan
  7. Taiwan
  8. Cambodia
  9. Myanmar
  10. Indonesia
  11. Malaysia
Special mentions:
  1. Hong Kong (part of China though it feels like it's own island country)
  2. Macau (also a part of China but feels like a different country due to the Portuguese influence)
Haven't traveled to a whole lot of countries really, but plan to travel some more this year. Going to the Philippines for sure in December, and likely going to Peru in a few months as well. Next year will travel to some places in Europe, including Iceland. Hooty hoo!

Here's a question, if you were in Czechoslovakia before 1989 and then went to both the Czech republic and Slovakia post separation, does that count as 3 countries visited?
Yes, same with yugoslavia and east/west germany. We count that shit

18 for me.

Greece - born lived 2+ years (remember none of it sadly)
USA
Italy - 3 years
Germany
Austria
Switzerland
Czech Republic
Slovakia
Japan
Haiti
Kuwait
Iraq
Mexico
Belize
Honduras
Costa Rico
Panama
Ireland

Last edited:
I feel like a majority of wanderlust millenial douches wouldn't even travel unless they had someone they could tell about it. Like sure I'd consider going to Japan one day? Maybe? And that is straight up only because I love Asian chicks.
Some people just love to travel. If you do it right there is plenty of fun interesting stuff to do and see. Loving history is a big thing, history buffs tend to like traveling more because obvious reasons. I love meeting new people, eating new food, seeing the architecture and nature. It’s only boring if you go to the tourist traps and do the same types of places over and over. I can go on and on. I love to travel and do stuff.

England (All over)
Scotland (Glasgow)
Wales (Snowdonia)
Spain (Ibiza, Tenerife, and many others)
Greece (Corfu)
Germany (Berlin)
USA (New York City)
France (Paris)
Tunisia (El Djem)

I was very young when I went to a lot of these places, so I don't recall them as well as others. The kindest people were in Germany, and the most incredible place I visited, was NYC.

I enjoyed it, so much, that I experienced a short-lived depression when I came back, where I just wanted to sleep forever.

Haven't been on holiday in years, but I definitely plan to visit the US a whole lot in my lifetime.

Back