How many fighters have gotten injured this year?

Uncommon Valor

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Fighters are getting injured left and right and we're only halfway into the year. Is there a list of the fighters who have gotten hurt so far?

Last edited:
I've lost count.

It's an absolute joke how many fights have been canceled.

Fighters are getting injured left and right and we're only halfway into the year. Is there a list of the fighters who have gotten hurt so far?

news flash every years fighters have to pull out of fights often.

How many fighters have gotten injured this year?

It's going to happen more and more unless fighter pay is decreased.

I guarantee you Brian Ortega would have fought Brock Lesnar on 30 seconds notice if he was about to get evicted from his studio apartment.

The more savings fighters are able to accumulate, the more likely they are to pull out of fights (see Floyd Mayweather Jr. who fought an avg. of 1x per year, pulled out of JMM fight, and then came in overweight drinking soda 6 months later).

tenor.gif

It's going to happen more and more unless fighter pay is decreased.

I guarantee you Brian Ortega would have fought Brock Lesnar on 30 seconds notice if he was about to get evicted from his studio apartment.

The more savings fighters are able to accumulate, the more likely they are to pull out of fights (see Floyd Mayweather Jr. who fought an avg. of 1x per year, pulled out of JMM fight, and then came in overweight drinking soda 6 months later).
<mma4>

Have the roster sign all assets over to Dana IMHO.

Considering these guys get punched in the face and choked out for a living, injuries are gonna happen. Frequently. USADA and the ban on PED's only makes injuries more likely.

Been the worst year imo
Was it 2015 or 2017 that had like a record amount of pullouts? 2016 was a good year for mma....

Im pretty sure this year is on track to beat even that year. It was shortly after they started offering health insurance, i remember that.

Yeah fighters need to fight. Fuck unions, health insurance and communism. Breeds a race of pussies.

Back