How Many Fights Have You Seen That Were Better Than Conor/Nate 1

Glad to see Edgar-Maynard 2 in top 5. Best rivalry in MMA history.
Said no one ever

No one ever cared about Maynard and Frankie has more detractors then fans due to his style

It was the slowest time for the division too

Did you expect anything different coming from an official UFC TV show? They were great fights sure but not top 3 much less top 25.

UFC is trying to push it's current stars, that's why alot of the top fights on their list are pretty recent. Where are the forgotten classics like Couture/Rizzo 1, Lawyer/Riley, Couture/Liddell 1?

3w23XNC.gif

Conor vs Nate 2 was legit one of the better fights but wouldn't say it's the best but probably top 5.

lol hilarious, second fight wasn't even that good conor ran way to much. Theres a ton of fights that were way better. bonnar/griffin, shogun/hendo 1 and 2. rory/lawler, gilbert/sanchez, wand/stann
That's just off the top of my head without even putting much thought into it.

Conor literally avoided that fight when he got tired, and they ranked it the greatest fight of all time? What a f*cking joke lol

It was a great fight, but the 4th round was a huge letdown after the amazing first 3. Nate and Conor both pretty much took the 4th off to rest

I enjoyed the 4th too, it looked like Nate would take it after the end of rounds 3 but Conor coming out and winning that round was a bit of a surprise. I think Conor took the end of round 3 off, not the 4th so much, he wisely let Nate offload everything and save what he had left in the gas tank to get him through the next 2 rounds.

Said no one ever

No one ever cared about Maynard and Frankie has more detractors then fans due to his style

It was the slowest time for the division too
You have to be trolling mate.

Those things are complete BS.

Did any of you vote? I didn't. We're the hardcore fans and we know what's up, not those casuals who probably voted on all of that.

No one in their right mind who knows a damn things about MMA would vote Conor/Diaz 1 as the best lol

On the Top 25 fights of all time on FS1. 3rd fight confirmed. :(

Also it's interesting that both of Justin Gaethje's fights were ranked in the top 25.
If we are gonna talk about fights that only went 2 rounds, then I think Gaethje/MJ was wayyyy better than McGregor/Diaz 1

Half of the UFC fights I've seen were better in my opinon. FW champ goes up a weight class or two and fights a random top 10 guy in a non-title fight? That's like Anderson vs Bonnar but even less interesting. Anderson was at least a long-reigning and dominant champ.

That got such a high rating because of the names involved and the hope of a rubber match. UFC shilling UFC. Struve vs Moorecraft was just as exciting but is nowhere near this list because no one cares about either of them.

Id put both fights in my top 10. The hype probably made it much better too.

For you new guys, you owe it to yourself to watch shogun vs Henderson. The was a holy shit fight.

Watched the rematch today. Not to shabby in it's own right.

The 2nd McGregor vs Diaz one was a legit top 10 fight without doubt, the first while a great fight with plenty of drama does not belong in that category.

I'm terrible at remembering great fights, and I find that most amazing fights that didn't involve big stars are often forgotten and end up getting lost amongst all my shirtless McGregor memory bank imadges...

There was a fight 2-3 months ago that was one of the best fights I've ever seen and I cannot remember who was in it at all.... Anyone...?

Maybe one of Gaethje fights or Yancy Medeiros vs Alex Oliveira in December ?

Maybe one of Gaethje fights or Yancy Medeiros vs Alex Oliveira in December ?
Yancy vs Oliveria was a great fight, and a good example of one of the fight that I forget about eventually, but I feel like the one i'm talking about was a level below them.

Back