How many here never owned any Nintendo products?

I just owned a Gameboy, Gameboy Advance and a Nintendo DS. Then Xbox, Xbox 360, and now Xbox One.

The only major home console I skipped was the WiiU. I thought it looked like a POS from the start so I dodged that bullet. Love my Switch

Exactly this. I owned everything else Nintendo (minus the power glove or that weird robot thingy).

People who have never play ANY Nintendo system missed out on a lot of fun.

I owned an NES back in the day, and then 27 years later I got... an NES classic

<Fedor23>

After the NES I mostly was a PC gamer for the next two decades. Never got another console till a 360 for Christmas 2009 from my wife, followed by a PS3 in 2011 and then PS4 in 2015 and Xbone this past January.

snes and n64. both were a lot of fun. super Mario world and golden eye were my faves. star wars racer on n64 was dope too.

I think I went:

Atari 2600
ColecoVision
NES
Sega Genesis
PlayStation
PlayStation 2
PlayStation 3
PC Master Race

But I badly wanted a SNES and N64 when I was a kid, and feel that's a massive void in my life. Had no interest in Nintendo products from the GameCube onwards (when it became abundantly clear that the Nintendo system was the inferior product compared to the big two consoles), but have recently gotten Nintendo fever again after twenty or so years with the NES / SNES classics, and the Nintendo Switch (which I've yet to buy, but not sure if I can come to terms with paying ~CAD$100 / game).

I've personally owned snes, game cube, Wii, wii-u, gameboy gameboy advanced, ds, 3ds and snes classic mini. Others in my household have owned NES, and N64 as well as various hand helds.

I was definitely in the Nintendo camp. I've never owned a Sega console personally, but we've had them all in the household.

I think I went:

Atari 2600
ColecoVision
NES
Sega Genesis
PlayStation
PlayStation 2
PlayStation 3
PC Master Race

But I badly wanted a SNES and N64 when I was a kid, and feel that's a massive void in my life. Had no interest in Nintendo products from the GameCube onwards (when it became abundantly clear that the Nintendo system was the inferior product compared to the big two consoles), but have recently gotten Nintendo fever again after twenty or so years with the NES / SNES classics, and the Nintendo Switch (which I've yet to buy, but not sure if I can come to terms with paying ~CAD$100 / game).
If you owned an atari 2600, how can you still be a kid when the N64 rolled out?

If you owned an atari 2600, how can you still be a kid when the N64 rolled out?
I was a poor kid, so I got systems several years after they were released.

But then again, I was also a dumb kid, so they were new to me.

I've literally never owned anything Nintendo in my life.

Back