How many PPV buys will the upcoming 50 Cent fight get?

killakillakilla

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Does it have the potential to be the most successful MMA event ever? What are your thoughts?

What if it was 50 vs Fedor? Come on you telling me you wouldn’t watch 50 vs Fedor?! Lol

I mean im sure i will probably watch him fight Ranpage (and fedor) even if I say otherwise.

Id just rather watch him fight Dada5000 or something like that. Fedor and Rampage are way too good for it to be all that entertaining.

I don't think it will do very well at all.

It's was one thing to get a freak show for free and another thing to ask someone to pay $50 or whatever. I'm sure they'll be a hell of card under it to get people to buy. Maybe Bellator is hoping to do a Fedor vs CroCop on this card.

This is literally the first time I am hearing about this. Is this like confirmed to happen?

How much does 50 cent weigh?

He's 210-220, pretty big dude, around 6ft? Probably fights Light Heavyweight if he's actually going to fight, 185 is a stretch considering he's 42 years old and has never cut weight before he'd gas in 30 seconds.

This is literally the first time I am hearing about this. Is this like confirmed to happen?

No just speculation but 50 seems to be partnering with Bellator for something and he called out Rampage a couple days ago on instagram

About the same as Black Panther sold tickets.

I couldn't possibly care less about some stupid rapper trying to fight. Nothing but a gimmick.

Not many at all.

That fight would be an embarrassment even for Bellator and no commission would allow it.

BUt if they did the best place for it would be on tv, network tv. Like a celebrity boxing style thing. They did huge ratings on Fox, like more than baseball and NBA playoff games did.

So thats something you'd be better off putting on CBS.

Nobody is buying that shit on PPV.

If 50 really fights it should be vs Dada

Back