How many recent full broadcasts delivered like HBO last night?

Married...With Boxing

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Three championship fights, 5 guys who've been or were champs, one who probably still will be, 2 GREAT distance fights, one excellent performance with a KO. How many HBO/Showtime/wherever fights put up something that high quality where everyone showed up like this recently? Great stuff!

I will have to check it out

there have actually been quite a few pretty good cards over the past year.

Casual fans make the mistake of skipping the cards with no names they recognize and they end up being great cards.

there have actually been quite a few pretty good cards over the past year.

Casual fans make the mistake of skipping the cards with no names they recognize and they end up being great cards.

This shit 100%.

The best cards are often the ones without a big name on them at all. I'll be watching and chatting here with 2 or 3 people and we will all be blown away by great fights. That John Molina/Ivan Redkach fight was my FOTY by far and it was at the very end of last year. I think the lower to middle level guys get matched up so much better than big name fighters. Showcase fights meant to build a reputation and put someone on a highlight reel are garbage compared to guys matched up with guys who can beat them.

I don't think this card qualifies as having no names. Estrada has been a legit P4P level fighter for years, and SSR isn't a small name anymore. Also, Cuadras is always in great fights, high punch output coupled with shit defense.

Really enjoyable card though. The poor Argentinean fella was in over his head.

I don't think this card qualifies as having no names. Estrada has been a legit P4P level fighter for years, and SSR isn't a small name anymore. Also, Cuadras is always in great fights, high punch output coupled with shit defense.

Really enjoyable card though. The poor Argentinean fella was in over his head.
Reveco is actually a pretty good fighter, he arguably beat Ioka. Nietes was just on another level.

Reveco is actually a pretty good fighter, he arguably beat Ioka. Nietes was just on another level.

Yeah, i could tell he knew how to fight. Just simply outgunned.

Back