How many times do you eat every day and how much do you weight ?

Laza cds mma

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I am interested in this because i eat pretty big meals around 4 times a day and i am trying to gain the weight, i started at 171 pounds 4 months ago i am 180 right now , trying to get to 200 in the next 10 months , how many times do you eat, what do you eat and how much do you weight ?
I know that it doesn't mean much and that there are a lot of factors involved but just out of curiosity.

Once or twice a day 2500 calories, 188lb. Want to lose about 5-6lb but work and real life shit kicking my ass lately so motivation lacking :-(

Eat 6-7 times a day. 4-5 k calories

I weight 74 kg

You weight 74 kg and eat 4-5000 calories ? How much do you train ? :D

Training more or less every day. 1-3 hours.

Eat 6-7 times a day. 4-5 k calories

I weight 74 kg

THis doesn't surprise me at all. Depending on what sport you are doing, it could be a lot more.

At the risk of being a one upper, I ate more calories and weighted 10kg less, while still competing.

THis doesn't surprise me at all. Depending on what sport you are doing, it could be a lot more.

At the risk of being a one upper, I ate more calories and weighted 10kg less, while still competing.

Leave Frode alone, he has a Thyroid issue and an aversion to posting videos of his grappling......

i eat all day whenever im hungry, 225 pounds, 5'8" but swoll AF

2x a day..

feast for lunch (giant ass salad, a bucket of white rice/chicken)

dinner is feeding my addiction for pb&j x 2

either invading the dojo for muay thai or keeping it real on the courts balling

rarely if ever weigh myself, pretty much settle in the ~210lbs range (give or take 5lbs)

5”11
180lbs (some belly fat)
Train every other day for about 45mins doing military style workouts.
Eat maybe 3 times a day. Not the best diet but not the worst. I drink only water and a couple coffees (no sugar just milk)

Once I start running more when the weather is better 170lbs is a good weight for me and still have strength.

Last edited:
You guys all on IF time ??

I weigh 145lb and work out 1-3 hours a day (running, lifting, grappling) and eat 4 or 5 times spread out around it (2100 to 2400 cal rn as I'm cutting). Too much food in a sitting makes me sick and saps my energy.

Last edited:
6’1” 210 lbs
I eat 6-8 times a day
Breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, snack, dinner, snack, snack
2200 calories

I'm 48 Kgs and 1.50 mts, which i guess in the american system is 105 pounds and 4'9''
I eat 4-6 times a day
1300 Kcal cause I'm trying to get back to the 101 pounds with lower BF%
I train 5 times a week (Lifting and cardio)

@BC what about you, homeboy?

3x a day. I'm 173.

I've never done well with 5-6x. Everything in my life is "big and less frequent", and 3x a day really matched well when I switched to it.

On non workout days I eat twice a day, the meals are gargantuan though.

I eat whenever i'm hungry, but the last while i ate like shit. Heavier than normal, need to drop at least 25lb

I miss abs

Last edited:
Because I have a weird schedule I realistically only eat twice a day, once at 11am and then at 6:30pm

I eat twice a day and weigh around 180lbs. I'd like to drop to 170lbs in the near future.

6'2
200lbs around 20% bf
Train 3-4 times a week (running, strength and boxing)
Eat about 3-4 times a day, around 2600-3100 calories in total depending on the day. Veggies, pasta, rice, beans, beef, turkey, cheese, nuts so on.

Back