How many Xmas gatherings do you attend? (Bitching inside)

One with immediate family and usually about 10 - 15 other relatives. Not all members of the immediate family are always there depends on travel.

My work puts on a dinner (not sure if that counts).

Also I usually get to take home some leftovers so i have another little dinner just by myself. This is the best one.imo

Do they at least host with decent food and alcohol? Just suck it up and go.

Number of Christmas events I go to depends on if I'm working. If I'm not just 1, if I am, a bunch. They usually arent fun and im usually not invited...

This is the boring side of my wife’s family. No alcohol. Host is a deacon, brother is a priest, overall very religious side of the family.

Get invited to 5-6 gatherings but attend none. I'm not going to sit there and pretend I like talking to people I have not spoken to for the whole year lol.

2nd one today, 1st one was last night. same people, just different location.

My family on the eve, Wife's family on the day, a huge friend event that we annually do for 15 years now + my work party and the wife's.

It gets hectic but amazing food, people and booze makes it worth it. I just make sure to take the 22 to the 2 off to ensure plenty of do nothing time as well.

This is the boring side of my wife’s family. No alcohol. Host is a deacon, brother is a priest, overall very religious side of the family.

Damn that sucks, my exwife's family was like that. No alcohol, mediocre food, had to play stupid holiday games...

My family is the good food, polish off some bottles of red wine, smoke a cigar on the holiday crowd.

No idea why but I read your thread title as "How many Xmas gangbangs do you attend?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back