How McGregor/Khabib plays out

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
the-avengers-angry-hulk-smash-loki.gif

I'll be surprised if Conor actually signs for this fight. He is crazy so who knows.

Conor never takes the fight/Khabib fights others.

Incredible Hulk would never pass USADA screening.

Never happens. Conor knows better. If it did happen, it would end with Conor being a shell of his former self, like Rousey after Holm. Conor would take a terribly brutal beating. His only chance would be to get a knock in the first minute or two. If that fails, its very, very ugly the rest of the way.

People are so stupid to think champions are ducking people in their division. You dont get to that level unless you want to fight everybody. Conor and khabib will fight and conor will sleep him

Never happens. Conor knows better. If it did happen, it would end with Conor being a shell of his former self, like Rousey after Holm. Conor would take a terribly brutal beating. His only chance would be to get a knock in the first minute or two. If that fails, its very, very ugly the rest of the way.
Khabib would work him quicker....

People are so stupid to think champions are ducking people in their division. You dont get to that level unless you want to fight everybody. Conor and khabib will fight and conor will sleep him
<[analyzed}><[analyzed}><[analyzed}>

I honestly think Conor would KO Khabib stiff, if not in round one, would be in round two.

And considering Iaquinta lasted 5 rounds... Conor has plenty of time to find that chin at the beginning of every round

Conor doesn't have the stamina to maintain his power, speed and precision past the 2nd. Khabib has taken some decent shots, albiet non were hard counters, and have recovered fairly quickly while Conor's chin is questionable if pillow hands Nate can rock him. Also Conor's wrestling defense is piss poor and he's physically weak if Nate and Mendes took him down I don't see Conor shaking off an ankle pick much less a power double. Then again if Conor can land a clean shot early on and keep Khabib on the retreat he has a very real chance of taking it in the first maybe the second.

Back