How McGregor/Khabib plays out

I'm glad you brought this up because Khabib is the male version of Ronda. Both great grapplers with bad striking. Both incredibly over hyped etc

Look at the way Holm beat Ronda, and you will see another shocking similarity. Via southpaw. Footwork. Counter punching etc. Conor will be the Holm to Khabib Rousey. In fact Conor wrecks Khabib far worse then Holm did Ronda Nurgomemadov
Obviously Conor does not agree with you. If he thought he could beat Khabib, he would not have allowed his belt to be stripped and would have gotten in the cage to defend it. He would not have shown up trying to fight Khabib in the street 20 on 1 instead of taking the fight 1 on 1 in the cage like a real man. Conor is the one with the gaping whole in his style. He is the striker with no ground skills at all. Conor will not keep the fight standing with Khabib long term. If Conor does not win by KO in the first minute, its going to be a very ugly night for him. If Mendez took Conor down, Khabib will take Conor down. The difference is, when Khabib takes Conor down, Conor will not get back up. Even if he survives to the bell he'd be gassed after one round of Khabib on top of him. It would be a mauling from there. We will never find out anyway. Khabib will not be the reason that we will not find out. Khabib would sign up for the fight today, tomorrow, next week, last week, last month, last year, anytime, anyplace. Where is Conor? Ducking and running. Still. Ouch. All that truth must hurt.

Yea cuz Conor has defended both of his belts...wait no he hasn't
yes cause conor won his belts, stopped fighting, and hasnt rallied for fights where hes favored to lose. Just stfu

Conor could win via ko early or if khabib gets him down I dont think conor makes it out of 1st round

65% chance Khabib grapplefucks and beats the fuck out of him.

35% chance Conor TKOs him inside two rounds

Conor has a court date in June, then all the law suits. It will probably take more than a year to get all his bull shit worked out.

I would favor Mcgregor.

The fight starts standing, so I am not counting Conor out, but he will get mauled if Khabib takes him down. My money is on Khabib in any case

eagle-drags-goat-off-cliff-o.gif

Okay wow, that's alot of bullshit to dissect. I said he doesn't have the cardio to maintain his POWER, SPEED and PRECISION I never said he loses his effectiveness in a fight. We've seen it time and time again, after the 2nd round after he's accumulated damage his punches lose all their pop, his footwork gets lazy and he relies on out-striking instead of hard counters.
So now we can establish that you never actually saw the Conor vs Nate rematch.

conor-disrupts-jab-bypasses-left-hook.gif

/\ All those exchanges - where Conor is countering Nate or slipping and going to the body, occurred in rounds 3 and 4

"Bu but but Conor losses his footwork and countering after round 2"

Lmao

Here are more exchanges from rounds 4 and 5. Conor attacking the body and slipping/dodging all return fire. Slipping and countering up top (pull counter) Conor was continuing to outclass Nate

vskw2s.gif

2nrzk3m.gif

*Conor was destroying Nate's body in rounds 4 and 5

2v81x6p.gif

3502a21.gif

Another moment from round 4/5

9u4u2g.gif

As I have just proven, you have been spewing nothing but verbal diarrhea. Typical of Conor hating noobs like you

As the actual evidence shows, Conor continued to perform in the later rounds, after round 2. That's what the actual footage shows. And I've proven that with MANY actual examples.

In fact, statistically Conor's pace picked up in round 4 (and the only reason why it didn't continue in an upward trajectory for round 5 is because most of round 5 consisted of Nate panic wrestling Conor with a much smaller Conor defending Nate's Yes until the last 30 seconds or so

As the rest of your responses coming up will go on to show (which I already read and will go on to debunk as well) All you do is spew Conor hating non sense with no examples, no backing, and no regard for actual truth or analysis. What I said stands. And no amount of your spewing your terrible ignorant "opinions" can change that.

If you want to continue with me then you need to either attempt to back up what you say, or not respond at all. If you simply come back with your ignorant trolling opinion again, then you will be blocked

Somethindarker said:
Mayweather, Nate, Holloway, Mendes all show his style which relies on explosiveness and reactions give way and he starts fighting differently.

Only a complete hater would bring up the Mayweather fight to try and shit on Conor as it pertains to an MMA fight.

But whats truly funny about that, is how it actually does prove something anyway. It proves the exact OPPOSITE

Conor made his pro boxing debut against someone who was 49-0 in boxing.

And despite that, Conor still went 10 rounds while winning 4 of 9 of those rounds on showtimes own official scorecard

DJb81zfUMAEHYNP

And boy oh boy, look at that! Conor even won round 8, LATE IN THE FIGHT, further proving your bullshit dead WRONG

The FACT Conor at 0-0 went 10 rounds against 49-0 is fucking insane. It instead PROVES the OPPOSITE of everything you have been claiming

Last time I checked, Conor has NEVER so much as even looked tired at 155 in MMA.

After all the experiences Conor has now gained from that Floyd fight (going 10 rounds) Conor's cardio is going to be on another level in MMA now too.

Also, Conor already had the best boxing in MMA before Floyd. After that Floyd fight, Conor's boxing is going to be on an entirely different new level now, which is even scarier to think abou5. No one in MMA could touch Conor prior to Floyd (minus Nate 1) now no one in MMA is ever coming even close to putting a pinky finger within inches of his face

The fact that you can only bring up Holloway and Mendes (AS MMA FIGHTS) to prove your "point" - fights THAT Conor DOMINATED, really does say it all though. You have nothing. You're just hating.

In round 3 Conor completely SHUT HOLLOWAY OUT

Conor looked like the fresher fighter by far at the end

Im now starting to think you haven't even watched Conor's fights. Because if you have, then you are some legit shizophrenic who's been hallucinating entirely different fights seperate to Conor's real world fights

In late round 2 against Mendes, Conor got up from underneath Mendes and continued to do what he was doing in round 1 (completely out classing Mendes on the feet)

Conor got up from one of the most heavy top games in MMA and instantly proceeded to KO Mendes like it was nothing. Another example that proves your non sense wrong

Conor was battered on the ground, and yet got up looking fresh and instantly got the KO where he showed the same speed and punching pop etc

KindheartedRipeAnemone.gif

It doesnt matter how many times Khabib takes Conor down or how long he controls Conor on the ground for. Conor will get back up (or the round will restart) then Conor will be landing on the feet at will (when it's on the feet) and will be lethal every second it's on the feet with the same freshness as always I.e Conor DOMINATED round 4 vs Diaz. Conor SHUT out Holloway in round 3. Conor GOT UP and KOd Mendes late round 2.

The only one speaking with reality is me. And others will be able to see that. I've proven it all with facts/examples. You haven't even attempted to back up your uminformed opinions

Somethindarker said:
You bring up the 2nd Nate fight and it's basically the same as the first, he outstrikes Nates then gasses and is gifted a fucking majority decision, you bring up his staph infection which is all hearsay, if I remember correctly Nate didn't have a full camp in the second fight due to bruised ribs which prevented sparring training for 4 out of his 12 week camp.
"gifted" a decision...yet not one judge had Nate winning and every media outlet had Conor winning comfortably

That statement officially exposes you as nothing but a delusional hater

Conor DOMINATED and OUT CLASSED Nate

UltimateMessyFugu-size_restricted.gif

And that was a FULL camp Nate

"Bu but bu but Conor only had such great success in the first fight because it was short notice. If I have a full camp Conor won't touch me"
nate_diaz.jpg

LMAO "if I have a full camp he won't touch me"

Somethindarker said:
If you seriously think Khabib won't be able to take him down because he's a "master of movement" then how the fuck did Nate do it with his non-existent wrestling?

Because Nate took a ton of punishment to get close to Conor

Nate had to literally walk through hell to grab a hold of Conor

Khabib DOES NOT have the same chin (nor cardio) as Nate

Khabib won't be able to walk through the same amount of punishment to get close to Conor

Even when Nate got inside of Conor, people still don't understand nor appreciate just how superb Conor is from inside range and in the clinch too

2i0u72t.jpg

24uw2uo.gif

2i7yahk.gif

(Btw, think about how funny that is, that the much bigger taller fighter had to get inside to survive. Shows how flawless and masterful Conor is)

You are the one who has to jump through many actual leaps of faith to argue for a Khabib win

That Khabib will just be able to walk through Conor's counters

And that if Khabib some how magically has a Nate Diaz chin that we never knew about before, that Khabib can then have his way with Conor in the clinch

When in reality Conor is just as lethal from in close (as he is from outside and middle range) with his body punching in tight, elbows, wrist control, leverage manipulation, and in-tight countering etc

Khabib has to go through many stages of hell against Conor's sophisticated layers of skill sets, to just be able to begin to implement his game

If you think it's a forgone conclusion that Khabib "runs away" with the fight if he manages to secure 1 clinch or 1 takedown, then YOU ARE in for a rude awakening

For others reading

Somethindarker is the same Conor hating idiot who made this post before the Alvarez fight.

He's always been hating on Conor. Just read for a good laugh, and to see how wrong he was

Conor needs to mind the distance every second of the fight, that sweet spot just outside of a double leg and the spot where his 1-3 is most effective. If Alvarez gets too close or Conor mistimes his 1-3 he's susceptible to get taken down or Alvarez closing the distance going ham with his clinch work. Conors ground game isn't as bad as people say and I think he has enough ability to not get subbed if he can catch him in his guard but if he posts guard then Alvarez' ground and pound is among the best in the world and we'll have a replay of Mendez vs Conor. Conor is a pick and choose counter fighter but rarely uses angles and footwork since he plants his feet like a karate fighter, Alvarez is good at feinting then switching positions to throw his power shots from odd angles which Conor is susceptible to if you watch his Diaz fights. Alvarez' take down offense isn't as great as Khabib, RDA or Mendez but his size and explosiveness makes up for the lack of technique, while Conor uses a more judoish(can't think of a better term) based take down defense so a big factor for the take down game during the fight will be stamina and explosiveness which, imo, Alvarez comes out on top on both.

The keys for victory for Conor are his ability to adapt to the pace and whirlwind that is Alvarez' striking game, he has to constantly be moving and not plant his feet, NEVER go for kicks and use a more GSP style striking game without committing too much to his left hand, while Alvarez needs to use his athleticism, unpredictable combinations and explosiveness to cut corners and never let Conor get comfortable so he can wear him down. When it comes to the clinch game Conor needs to work on how to angle out of situations and not let Alvarez get a hold of him, don't try to overpower him conserve energy in the clinch and ride it out so he can scoot out and create distance, Alvarez needs to keep the fight a guessing game always threatening a shot, inside leg kick and angling his strikes keep the pressure up to wear out McGregor and make him waste energy. This fight is in my opinion McGregors best chance at the LW belt compared to the other top LW's but it's very close I'd say if Conor wins it'll be in the first and second rounds, but if he can't put Alvarez away by then he can't survive a bad situation like with Nate since Alvarez has actual power behind his shots unlike Diaz.

He talked up Alvarez as the better fighter, and that Conor would basically have to fight the perfect fight against Alvarez. He talked about the same old lies of Conor's non-existent flaws.

Yet Conor matrix fucked Alvarez and this clown is still spewing the same old bullshit about Conor

These are the types of people always hating on Conor. People who know NOTHING about fighting who are always saying that Conor has these big non existent flaws and will lose every big fight

Then when Conor proves them dead wrong.. again, and makes EASY work of their fighter, they can't even be man enough to admit they were wrong. They spew the same old B.S with no regard for reality toward the next fight.

This hater will never learn his lesson with Conor

When Conor makes EASY work of Khabib, I wonder who's banwagon he will jump on to next. "Bu but Tony"

That post let's you know to never give his opinions or the opinions of Conor haters any grain of salt

Is that why Conor dominated round 3 vs Holloway, and dominated round 4 vs Nate?

Is that why Conor is UNDEFEATED in decisions, and holds decisive decision wins over the 2 of the most conditioned fighters in all of MMA (Max and Nate)

Meanwhile Khabib gassed against a real estate agent in round 4, and nearly lost that round.

It's absolutely batshit insane that you have people saying Khabib would have a cardio advantage over Conor.

You even have Dan Hardy spewing that non sense. (Dan Hardy is a Conor hater who's picked against Conor in all his fights)

As if Khabib didn't gas out against #11 real estate agent Iaquinta

As if Khabib wouldn't get tired trying to take or hold Conor down

They both have only gone 5 rounds once

Except Conor did It against a cardio freak in Nate (who was also much larger) and dominated round 4 of the fight

Khabib gassed and looked like shit in the late rounds against a real estate agent

Btw, ps

It doesn't matter if Khabib "chooses to fight Conor more cautiously"

You had idiot Rogan making excuses for Khabib "bu but he won't fight Conor the same way he did Iquianta" No shit. That has NO relevance. When Khabib gasses out against Conor, Conor will finish a gassed Khabib. Plus it really doesn't matter what Khabib "chooses" to do. Conor is a brilliant technician who has dozens of set ups for just one tactic alone. Conor draws opponents out, manipulates, and makes opponents do what he wants when he wants. Conor is the ultimate puppet master. Take it from Alvarez himself. Go read Alvarez' s post fight comments about that Conor fight. It's scary and is an eye opener to just how next level Conor is. It never matters what the opponent wants or does. It only matters what Conor is doing to shut his opponent out or score. If you want technical analysis breakdowns of how Conor is able to accomplish this and with what tactics/methods, then ask, and I can dive deeper into the details for you

The more you type the more you sound like that typical shertard Conor hater who doesnt understand fighting.

1. Nate caught a staph riddled Conor on short notice. Conor literally gassed himself out from beating the shit out of Nate. That result had much more to do with exhaustion then Conor actually being "rocked"

Look at what happened in the rematch when Conor actually had a full camp for Nate and took Nate serious. Conor defensively shut Nate out and never allowed Nate to land like that again.

Let's not also ignore that Nate still is a massive 200lb+ fighter who has decent punching pop. Conor is a career FW. But regardless like I already said, just look at the rematch. Again, Conor took Nate seriously that time and never allowed Nate to even come close to landing like that again

2. IF Conor was rocked by Nate, then Khabib waa rocked by Michael Johnson.

Put it this way, Khabib has shown far many more vulnerabilities on the feet, then Conor has supposedly shown in his grappling/wrestling. Conor CAN survive in Khabib's world. Khabib doesnt survive in Conor's world

3. Strength and power mean little to nothing. Take it from Conor himself, "precision beats power" etc

It's always the shots you don't see coming that get you.

Conor is a master of deception and or misdirection to land the shot you never see coming. Khabib has never fought anyone a fraction as skilled as Conor. Nor has Khabib ever eaten a clean counter punch from Conor.

The only fighters in UFC history to walk through Conor's counters is Max Holloway and Nate Diaz. Khabib sure as hell doesnt have the cardio of either, and from what it seems, Khabib doesn't have the chin of either, either

Aldo had never been KOd before. Then he fought Conor. Khabib is a human being

And these statements definitively prove what I was saying. You know nothing about fighting

If Conor is physically weak, then I wonder what Holloway is, since Conor completely rag dolled Holloway and had his way with him on the ground

Also,
jfjmv5.jpg

nf1t9e.jpg

"Bu bu but piss poor TDD" lmao

And that was Conor on one knee fighting on short notice, still stuffing the takedowns of Mendes

Khabib IS a PHENOM grappler, but Khabib sure as fuck doesn't have the athletic explosive double legs of Mendes.

Mendes was one insanely athletic little JACKED mother fucker. P4P Mendes was probably more athletic then Lesnar.

If you think Khabib will be able to replicate the takedowns Mendes caught Conor with, you are in for a rude awakening "styles make fights"

Simply put, Conor has phenomenal takedown defense which is further aided by his footwork and counter-punching

Khabib needs to be able to first get close to Conor, and eat his counters, to even begin to entertain taking Conor to the ground. Good luck with that

Closing distance against Conor is like walking through a narrow hallway that's plastered with nuclear land mines every square inch

I can't wait until Conor fights Khabib in September. A lot of people are going to be looking stupid. Conor never gets the credits he deserves

You having a seizure or something?

Seriously what will some of you people do after this fight if it happens ? I guess Sherdog will have a bunch of new accounts .
It's pretty simple its hump vs punch , one man will either get humped or punched , so much investment in pre fight talk , you WWE people are great .

/\ All those exchanges - where Conor is countering Nate or slipping and going to the body, occurred in rounds 3 and 4

Lmao

Here are more exchanges from rounds 4 and 5. Conor attacking the body and slipping/dodging all return fire. Slipping and countering up top (pull counter) Conor was continuing to outclass Nate

vskw2s.gif

2nrzk3m.gif

2v81x6p.gif

3502a21.gif

9u4u2g.gif

As I have just proven, you have been spewing nothing but verbal diarrhea. Typical of Conor hating noobs like you

As the actual evidence shows, Conor continued to perform in the later rounds, after round 2. That's what the actual footage shows. And I've proven that with MANY actual examples.

In fact, statistically Conor's pace picked up in round 4 (and the only reason why it didn't continue in an upward trajectory for round 5 is because most of round 5 consisted of Nate panic wrestling Conor with a much smaller Conor defending Nate's Yes until the last 30 seconds or so

As the rest of your responses coming up will go on to show (which I already read and will go on to debunk as well) All you do is spew Conor hating non sense with no examples, no backing, and no regard for actual truth or analysis. What I said stands. And no amount of your spewing your terrible ignorant "opinions" can change that.

If you want to continue with me then you need to either attempt to back up what you say, or not respond at all. If you simply come back with your ignorant trolling opinion again, then you will be blocked

Only a complete hater would bring up the Mayweather fight to try and shit on Conor as it pertains to an MMA fight.

But whats truly funny about that, is how it actually does prove something anyway. It proves the exact OPPOSITE

And despite that, Conor still went 10 rounds while winning 4 of 9 of those rounds on showtimes own official scorecard

DJb81zfUMAEHYNP

And boy oh boy, look at that! Conor even won round 8, LATE IN THE FIGHT, further proving your bullshit dead WRONG

The FACT Conor at 0-0 went 10 rounds against 49-0 is fucking insane. It instead PROVES the OPPOSITE of everything you have been claiming

Last time I checked, Conor has NEVER so much as even looked tired at 155 in MMA.

After all the experiences Conor has now gained from that Floyd fight (going 10 rounds) Conor's cardio is going to be on another level in MMA now too.

Also, Conor already had the best boxing in MMA before Floyd. After that Floyd fight, Conor's boxing is going to be on an entirely different new level now, which is even scarier to think abou5. No one in MMA could touch Conor prior to Floyd (minus Nate 1) now no one in MMA is ever coming even close to putting a pinky finger within inches of his face

The fact that you can only bring up Holloway and Mendes (AS MMA FIGHTS) to prove your "point" - fights THAT Conor DOMINATED, really does say it all though. You have nothing. You're just hating.

Im now starting to think you haven't even watched Conor's fights. Because if you have, then you are some legit shizophrenic who's been hallucinating entirely different fights seperate to Conor's real world fights

In late round 2 against Mendes, Conor got up from underneath Mendes and continued to do what he was doing in round 1 (completely out classing Mendes on the feet)

Conor got up from one of the most heavy top games in MMA and instantly proceeded to KO Mendes like it was nothing. Another example that proves your non sense wrong

Conor was battered on the ground, and yet got up looking fresh and instantly got the KO where he showed the same speed and punching pop etc

It doesnt matter how many times Khabib takes Conor down or how long he controls Conor on the ground for. Conor will get back up (or the round will restart) then Conor will be landing on the feet at will (when it's on the feet) and will be lethal every second it's on the feet with the same freshness as always I.e Conor DOMINATED round 4 vs Diaz. Conor SHUT out Holloway in round 3. Conor GOT UP and KOd Mendes late round 2.

The only one speaking with reality is me. And others will be able to see that. I've proven it all with facts/examples. You haven't even attempted to back up your uminformed opinions

"gifted" a decision...yet not one judge had Nate winning and every media outlet had Conor winning comfortably

"Bu but bu but Conor only had such great success in the first fight because it was short notice. If I have a full camp Conor won't touch me"
nate_diaz.jpg

Khabib won't be able to walk through the same amount of punishment to get close to Conor

Even when Nate got inside of Conor, people still don't understand nor appreciate just how superb Conor is from inside range and in the clinch too

2i0u72t.jpg

24uw2uo.gif

2i7yahk.gif

(Btw, think about how funny that is, that the much bigger taller fighter had to get inside to survive. Shows how flawless and masterful Conor is)

You are the one who has to jump through many actual leaps of faith to argue for a Khabib win

And that if Khabib some how magically has a Nate Diaz chin that we never knew about before, that Khabib can then have his way with Conor in the clinch

When in reality Conor is just as lethal from in close (as he is from outside and middle range) with his body punching in tight, elbows, wrist control, leverage manipulation, and in-tight countering etc

Khabib has to go through many stages of hell against Conor's sophisticated layers of skill sets, to just be able to begin to implement his game

If you think it's a forgone conclusion that Khabib "runs away" with the fight if he manages to secure 1 clinch or 1 takedown, then YOU ARE in for a rude awakening

For others reading

Somethindarker is the same Conor hating idiot who made this post before the Alvarez fight.

He's always been hating on Conor. Just read for a good laugh, and to see how wrong he was

He talked up Alvarez as the better fighter, and that Conor would basically have to fight the perfect fight against Alvarez. He talked about the same old lies of Conor's non-existent flaws.

Yet Conor matrix fucked Alvarez and this clown is still spewing the same old bullshit about Conor

These are the types of people always hating on Conor. People who know NOTHING about fighting who are always saying that Conor has these big non existent flaws and will lose every big fight

Then when Conor proves them dead wrong.. again, and makes EASY work of their fighter, they can't even be man enough to admit they were wrong. They spew the same old B.S with no regard for reality toward the next fight.

When Conor makes EASY work of Khabib, I wonder who's banwagon he will jump on to next. "Bu but Tony"

That post let's you know to never give his opinions or the opinions of Conor haters any grain of salt

Wow man, that might be the longest post ever.

Nate/Conor 2.

You act like it was some lopsided beatdown for Conor. You realize Nate outlanded him in both sig strikes and total strikes right? And the gap is wider if you take out leg kicks since Nate doesn't really throw them.

Conor won by majority dec 48-47, 48-47, 47-47.

I think Conor landed the harder, cleaner strikes overall so I have no problem that he got the decision. But slow down with him having fought some perfect fight that everyone should look at as an example of his brilliance. He beat a tough guy in a close fight. Deserves credit. But you are...over the top and then some.

http://fightmetric.com/fight-details/648396cc751c730d

Lmao

vskw2s.gif

2nrzk3m.gif

2v81x6p.gif

3502a21.gif

9u4u2g.gif

DJb81zfUMAEHYNP

nate_diaz.jpg

2i0u72t.jpg

24uw2uo.gif

2i7yahk.gif

For others reading

Oh... let's see here. Gotta grab my incoherent babble decoder ring... better double up on it...

Jesus Christ it's like you only see what you wanna see and take the fucking time to back up your delusion with choppy gifs that prove MY points. I said he loses pop in his punches after after the second, you post picks showing sloppy unexplosive punches, I say he loses his footwork, you post gifs of his lazy footwork that clearly looks nothing like they did in the first round, you say he fought the perfect fight but he won a majority decision, took a shitload of damage, got rocked and cornered by pillow hands Nate and ended the fight with Nate ontop beating the shit out of Conor. Good going man you really proved your point*sarcasm*.

Mayweather fought in a completely different style, took like 2 maybe 3 "power" shots he just shrugged off and was never in any danger... Conor also lost a couple of the first rounds Mayweather coasted.

About the Alvarez fight, if you weren't a complete dickrider you'd heard the between round commentary of Alvarez's corner telling him to stick to his gameplan which he did not do. Alvarez fought in an incredibly retarded style nothing like what earned him the title underground king. There was 1 half hearted take down attempt and he basically let Conor use him as a punching bag.

You're completely delusional. Get help.

He BARELY beat a tough guy in a close fight. Deserves credit. But you are...over the top and then some.

http://fightmetric.com/fight-details/648396cc751c730d
Fixed that for you.;)

It is a shame that we never got @PROlogic to breakdown the nuances of that overhand right that dropped McGregor

It is a shame that we never got @PROlogic to breakdown the nuances of that overhand right that dropped McGregor
Not exactly a surprise but he said it was a fluke. He was in hard denial.

Conor defended well on the ground. Shut down most of Khabib's ground and pound by always controlling Khabib's free hand (even going 2 on 1 with wrist control) to prevent Khabib from riding and punching. Conor defended against Khabib's grappling much better then RDA did, and yet some how RDA is the elite grappler.

Even in that scary round 2 moment, I was surprised with Conor's ability to say calm, roll with the shots, and ride it out.

Next time Conor simply needs to show more urgencey in GETTING BACK UP to his feet. Conor showed he can defend against Khabib on the ground. Now he needs to work on his get ups and urgencey.

Khabib really didn't do anything except hold Conor up against the fence and stall out most of the time. I feel like we are in the twighlight zone when people are calling that "dominating" or "impressive"..

Amazing how much 1 fluke flash knockdown has managed to distort perception this much also

When in reality Conor out struck Khabib over all, and statistically landed more standing head strikes.

Regardless,
That was not the same Conor who beat Max/Mendes/Nate/Aldo/Alvarez/Poirier. That much was clear as day

Something was very off and weird with Conor. Even in Nate 1 when Conor had staph Conor still looked better there, so something was seriously off last night

The Conor who beat Aldo and Alvarez smashes Khabib. Alvarez wouldve knocked out that same imposter Conor from last night

Im not falling for the Khabib hype. Khabib is still insanely over rated and is just a WME-IMG hype job IMO. Conor has beaten way better fighters then Khabib (Aldo, Holloway, and Alvarez would all beat Khabib)

Aside from the flash fluke knockdown and sub, if what Khabib did is suddenly considered an impressive performance or "dominating" to you, then good for you. You are probably just a Conor hater who finally picked a Conor fight right, and was happy to see Conor lose.

It's ok. Have fun with it. It's not going to last for long. If Khabib doesn't retire like he plans to, then Khabib himself will lose and lose badly. Khabib's days of judgment and reckoning will come soon and it will be a hard pill for you to swallow. You will know what it's like to be on the other end.

Anyway have fun with all the discussion. UFC is no longer interesting to me. I'm not watching anything to do with the UFC anymore. Sonnen vs Fedor will be good. Switching over to Bellator

Back