how much $$ do glory fighters make?

Its pointless to make a new thread about this because its just a rumor so just going to put it here. I heard from someone who's connected to Glory that Sittichai might be facing Petrosyan in their next Glory bout on the 12th of March. I know its just a rumor so I am not getting too excited yet but who have you guys got in that fight?

Petrosyan is probably who I would put my money on at the moment. I think Sittichai is a better fighter and would probably do more damage but Petrosyan would know how to out score him under K1. I feel like the longer the fight takes to happen the better it is for Sittichai because he is getting more and more K1 fights. His confidence is growing and by the day he's becoming more of a threat to Petro. What would a win over Petrosyan do for Sittichais career?

Its pointless to make a new thread about this because its just a rumor so just going to put it here. I heard from someone who's connected to Glory that Sittichai might be facing Petrosyan in their next Glory bout on the 12th of March.

i heard from an super trusted source that sittichai will fight for buakaw's promotion february 21.....now THIS sounds crazy.

When Glory just started and Pierre was there with his money, fighters were getting paid MAD MONEY. Bigger names easily got paid more than € 50.000 per fight, but as the numbers stayed down, they have had to accept a pay cut. Heavyweights got paid considerably more than the rest. I know that some purses have been renegotiated, but they are nowhere near what they were at the beginning of Glory.

i heard from an super trusted source that sittichai will fight for buakaw's promotion february 21.....now THIS sounds crazy.
This is going to happen i believe. They interviewed sittichiai with the kunlun belt in the ring on todays super muaythai.

As far as the pertrosyan rumor it is not going to happen. Petrosyan is already has his fights lined up until the summer so he is not going to be sittichai's opponent in paris

Petrosyan is probably who I would put my money on at the moment.
515.gif

I think Sittichai is a better fighter and would probably do more damage but Petrosyan would know how to out score him under K1. I feel like the longer the fight takes to happen the better it is for Sittichai because he is getting more and more K1 fights. His confidence is growing and by the day he's becoming more of a threat to Petro. What would a win over Petrosyan do for Sittichais career?
Ah, I reacted too soon :D

petrosyan asked for a title shot again so i guess their fight is bound to happen but again also yod was to fight sittichai and then...crossfit

Buakaw against Sitthichai?

Almost improbable to me,only tons of money can change that,and even with this money it would not be good to Buakaw financials in the future(losing to another thai and these things)

Buakaw passed his prime and was challanged by Yod,Kem,Saenchai and many other Nak muay over the years,especially Yod who had rumours to fight against buakaw since final of 2006 and it almost happened in 2008,but por pramuk camp refused the offer and buakaw was replaced by Andy Souwer)

I dont see him accepting this fight,not just because it is another thai and he always refused to fight with another thai since he defeated jomhod to take that WMC title,it is just because he will be defeated and everyone knows that,judging he i s passed prime and he is taking fights against chinese in chinese promotions due this things of "china vs Thailand" rivalry,6 of his 4 fights was against chinese fighters who challanged him and all that fairy tail story...

--------------------------

To Petro vs Sitthichai i pick Petro,but that would be a very close match in my eyes,Sitthichai is evolving every fight he haves on kickboxing,and his fight style is very Similiar to Petro(Both strong southpaw thai stance with a hard left mid-high kick,boxing skills with hermetic defense established on dodge and counter punch and offensive mid knee to infiltrate on tight guard boxers),but i think petrosyan have:
-a better jab than sitthichai and it count a lot
-experience is a factor to petrosyan too
-petrosyan know how to deal with sitthicha thai style
-Petrosyan still the best counter hitter in kickboxing

Petrosyan is looking a more offensive fighter since he lost to Ristie,he dont looked too sharp in dodge and counter hit skills in his last fight on that first round,but i think it was because Jiao Fukai have a no characteristic style with all that tricky kicks and he is a natural taller fighter,witch give him some advantage among other fighters with the same hability of him,but after he studied the game of Jiao in the first round he started to abuse him(i dont think his injury in his leg would chance too much that upcoming KO by knee who had to happen,but WLF referee or rules are fucking strange to not count that)

I can see on the both goind to mid left kicks but petrosyan tagging Sitthichai with more Jabs and opening his guard for some punch combinations,because petrosyan is a better dodger than Sitthichai so his jab will tag Sitthichai with more facility.

nobody is saying sittichai vs buakaw. Just sittichai is going to fight in super muay thai live with is a thai promotion with buakaw as the promoter (basically like dana white where buakaw is the guy who deals with the media but doesn't actually own it).

Last edited:
nobody is saying sittichai vs buakaw. Just sittichai is going to fight in super may thai live with is a thai promotion with buakaw as the promoter (basically like dana white where buakaw is the guy who deals with the media but doesn't actually own it).
oh,that make sense now,i made a wrong interpretation

They are fighting for Glory, not for money.

I remember Petrosyan won 300 thousand for his one night GP win...not bad but look where you have to be to make that

Back