How much do people weigh in different countries around the world?

MikeMcMann

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Manlets and chubbo's seem to be the norm!

https://brightside.me/wonder-curios...=fb_r69f46&utm_campaign=social&utm_medium=cpm
How much do people weigh in different countries around the world?

USA

13524710-11759055-1-1470419725-650-4-1488295420-650-624b26cae3-1492159464.jpg

Doesn't apply on sherdog. Everyone is 6'4, 235 lbs, ripped af.

I've never weighed that much.

I'm getting close though. I'm around 180 right now. Not in terrible shape but I have some fat for sure.

I'm 5'10. So I think that's pretty normal

Yep very fat Americans. Here in Aus we are nearly as fat (bout 185 and 156 respectively).

Remember in the 19th century the average 5'10 male was 155 pounds, lighter than even the average female these days (who stand about 5'4 while weighing 155+).

The average woman is 165 lbs? Jesus Christ!

<DisgustingHHH>

How long before the feminazis pressure the sexbot industry into making "real woman" sexbots? I'm sure @Cint will be first in line to pick up the Amy Schumer and Lena Dunham models.

Doesn't apply on sherdog. Everyone is 6'4, 235 lbs, ripped af.
Well I'm not. I'm a legit 6'4" and 205lbs and in good shape but I fall short of the typical sherdog poster greatness.

I feel inadequate.

<{ByeHomer}>

<DisgustingHHH>

How long before the feminazis pressure the sexbot industry into making "real woman" sexbots? I'm sure @Cint will be first in line to pick up the Amy Schumer and Lena Dunham models.
I blame the young men.

My office place average age is around 27 years old and I would say most of the young women are at that weight and weigh more than most of the young men. But you hear guys constantly saying "I like them thick" which gives young girls none of the incentive to even try and be in shape.

Wonder if these same young men will like them think when they are 40 and not 27 and have had 2 kids as they will all likely be well over 200lbs then.

<DisgustingHHH>

I don't think 165 is a lot. I know girls around that range and honestly, the way that they carry it they don't look fat at all. They lie about their weight tho and say they're like 130 or less and everyone believes them lol. If you can pull it off I guess you may as well lol.

I don't think 165 is a lot. I know girls around that range and honestly, the way that they carry it they don't look fat at all. They lie about their weight tho and say they're like 130 or less and everyone believes them lol. If you can pull it off I guess you may as well lol.
Its a lot. More than most men weigh in most countries.

Young girls or very tall girls can get away with it. But remember that average weight will also be most common in the average height women as well and that average height is only around 5'4" whereas its approaching 5'10" for men in the US.

Its a lot. More than most men weigh in most countries.

Young girls or very tall girls can get away with it. But remember that average weight will also be most common in the average height women as well and that average height is only around 5'4" whereas its approaching 5'10" for men in the US.

I don't think it is a lot. Known plenty of women that look good or better weighing that or more.

I don't think it is a lot. Known plenty of women that look good or better weighing that or more.
Sad.

Like I said, too many people accepting of 'thick' setting these gals up for major problems when they get older.

Again if you are in your 20's and have not had a baby or are very tall 165lbs on a woman can work and can look firm and be mostly up.

As you age and have kids that is all going to drop into drooping fat and contribute to health problems.

The average woman in the USA should not way more than the average man outside the USA and particularly when she is inches shorter.

Sad.

Like I said, too many people accepting of 'thick' setting these gals up for major problems when they get older.

Again if you are in your 20's and have not had a baby or are very tall 165lbs on a woman can work and can look firm and be mostly up.

As you age and have kids that is all going to drop into drooping fat and contribute to health problems.

The average woman in the USA should not way more than the average man outside the USA and particularly when she is inches shorter.

Oh I didn't know you had rules.

Talk about sad.

This is 5'4" and 165lbs.

You put a little more in the boobs and all of a sudden more guys become accepting of it.

Its not a healthy weight.

(edit, if she is older and had her kids then this can indeed be an ok weight to hold. The problem is that today you get young girls in their 20's already this big.)

I'd say around half of the girls I graduated with have gained 20 pounds or more.

Lol americans are heavier on average than the dutch, the tallest people on earth.

Back