How much do people weigh in different countries around the world?

the avg for a woman in the us is 165?

buncha fatasses

I'm 171 and this is the most i've weighed while having close to single digit body fat. Pretty sure i'm never getting near 200 lbs unless i get incredibly lazy or injured.

This is 5'4" and 165lbs.

You put a little more in the boobs and all of a sudden more guys become accepting of it.

Its not a healthy weight.

(edit, if she is older and had her kids then this can indeed be an ok weight to hold. The problem is that today you get young girls in their 20's already this big.)

I'm sorry, but that's fucking gross, both just to lay AND a relationship. Everything you've said in this thread is dead on, man.

This is 5'4" and 165lbs.

You put a little more in the boobs and all of a sudden more guys become accepting of it.

Its not a healthy weight.

(edit, if she is older and had her kids then this can indeed be an ok weight to hold. The problem is that today you get young girls in their 20's already this big.)

That's not what every woman that's 5'4" and 165 looks like you clown!
<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo>

C'mon muscle weighs more than fat and such. You know this.

That's not what every woman that's 5'4" and 165 looks like you clown!
<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo>

C'mon muscle weighs more than fat and such. You know this.

No not every woman but that is certainly closer to the AVERAGE at that weight which is what we are talking about. We are not talking about the rare super fit muscle chick nor the super tall. the average is a 5'4" over weight 'thick' girl.

I don't think it's a super fit thing either. Some women have dat ass and hips they've been supporting with legs that get shapely from such.

I got used to people in America and thought that was normal. I just traveled around Asia and it was holy shit how fat everyone was when I got back. I landed in the airport in the most fit part of the country and was still shocked. One dude too fat to walk and needed a wheelchair. Even the "skinny" people had guts and chubby faces.

I think Asians have worse facial features and worse body frames, are generally genetically not attractive. But Americans are so fat that everyone is still easily +3-4 points better looking over there.

I got so used to thin girls in Korea that I think even relatively thin American girls look chubby in comparison. Sometimes Korean girls are way too thin but I prefer that over the fatasses in the states. If I see a hot white girl, she's almost always European or Russian.

Its a lot. More than most men weigh in most countries.

Young girls or very tall girls can get away with it. But remember that average weight will also be most common in the average height women as well and that average height is only around 5'4" whereas its approaching 5'10" for men in the US.
It seems that what most people consider thick on here is just fat and gross to me. 165lb female at 5'4" is fat.

165 on an average height woman is heavy, theres no way around it.

Well I'm not. I'm a legit 6'4" and 205lbs and in good shape but I fall short of the typical sherdog poster greatness.

I feel inadequate.

<{ByeHomer}>

So you look like Jon Jones?

Oh I am sorry I forgot Jones cuts from 290lbs. Because he is ducking Tom Erikson.

Obesity is a West-wide problem.

Japan is showing the rest of the 1st World how it's done.

Of course, this thread will be full of fat American dudes complaining about how fat American women have become while ignoring the fact that American men are just as gross (other than the "its muscle, bro" defense).

The average womanis 165_ pounds ??? Holy fuck..I wouldnt be able to get even a slight boner with a woman who was that heavy. I've tried once with a girl who was just slightly chubby with a cute face but nope. Couldn't even get hard on that. Chubby and fat women just disgust me.

That seems normal for men though I guess. The average male height in america is 5 foot 8 so that 19 something pounds you know is going to be fat.

I am a half inch over 6 ft and fluctuate between 209 and 221 lbs. I have pics posted before on Mayberry if you want to judge, not even close to being a fatty

Back