How much do people weigh in different countries around the world?

Examples of 5'4ish at 165+ you find attractive?

I'm not in the habit of posting pictures of women that I know. Anyone that I know really. I will say this though, when you learn how much someone weighs and you respond with amazement you get mixed results.

I'm not in the habit of posting pictures of women that I know. Anyone that I know really. I will say this though, when you learn how much someone weighs and you respond with amazement you get mixed results.

No I meant like some chick off Google images. Like body type you like that you estimate at around those numbers. Because 5'4 at 165 I immediately think chubby-fat.

No I meant like some chick off Google images. Like body type you like that you estimate at around those numbers. Because 5'4 at 165 I immediately think chubby-fat.

I know women that size or close that are attractive. I am not good at estimating weight. (It's also not the greatest route with women.) if I think of one I'll pop back in.

That's not what every woman that's 5'4" and 165 looks like you clown!
<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo>

C'mon muscle weighs more than fat and such. You know this.

All the lean 5'4 165ers lol. At 5'10 165 (no abs showing) I had enough muscle to bench 275 and deadlift 440, yet you claim their are woman 165 at 5'4 who are actually lean at that weight? Lol bs.

All the lean 5'4 165ers lol. At 5'10 165 (no abs showing) I had enough muscle to bench 275 and deadlift 440, yet you claim their are woman 165 at 5'4 who are actually lean at that weight? Lol bs.
5'4 165 jacked is like Sean sherk 5'6 fighting at 170.

What's the blathering about now?

There are few lean 165 pound woman standing 5'4, if any.

If the women I know were lying it would just be to make them weigh less. I can't imagine any of them saying they weighed more than they did. And I'm not sure about lean. These are thick bottomed women. All ass, thighs and calves.

LOL @ 5 foot 4 and 165lbs not being fat.

That is sloppy as hell on the vaaaast majority of women.

LOL @ 5 foot 4 and 165lbs not being fat.

That is sloppy as hell on the vast majority of women.
It's big-boned with a small thyroid problem, and you know that. She probably has a nice personality also. Praise American women...

usanumber1.jpeg

I guess I'm overweight as an Americano at 6'3" 230 lbs and 20%bf.....I need a hug.

I want to see the amounts of food people are eating to be so over weight...

Back