How much fat do you actually need for Ketosis

cooks1

No matter where you go-there you are
@Gold
Reaction score
I was curious about how much fat you actually need to consume for your body to be in ketosis.

Do you actually need the fat, or is it mainly the absence of carbs that drives it?

Would you not enter ketosis on a diet that was high in protien, only moderate in fat content, yet also highly restrictive on carbs?

I was curious about how much fat you actually need to consume for your body to be in ketosis.

Do you actually need the fat, or is it mainly the absence of carbs that drives it?

Would you not enter ketosis on a diet that was high in protien, only moderate in fat content, yet also highly restrictive on carbs?

Essential fatty acids, it's the essential bit that's important..........

Essential fatty acids, it's the essential bit that's important..........

So as long as I am eating an avocado and some nuts or seeds every day, I can just stick to lean protein and greens????

So as long as I am eating an avocado and some nuts or seeds every day, I can just stick to lean protein and greens????

You should be replacing your carbs with fats and making sure your getting plenty of essential fats in that.

That means you don't have to eat lean protein as much a portion of your fats should come from animals

You should be replacing your carbs with fats and making sure your getting plenty of essential fats in that.

That means you don't have to eat lean protein as much a portion of your fats should come from animals

Why animal fat as opposed to avocado or nuts? Would you not still go into ketosis eating lean proteins with little fat and getting your other fat from nuts or avocados?

Why animal fat as opposed to avocado or nuts? Would you not still go into ketosis eating lean proteins with little fat and getting your other fat from nuts or avocados?

Because you need more fat than you think and what's wrong with animal fats?

this why are people afraid of animal fats its amazing for you i hate lean meats i get the cheapest fatty roast i can and i loveeeeeeeeee leg quarters

Back