How much money did Conor really make from fighting Khabib?

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
So, as history has shown us, Conor and Dana love to exaggerate on their numbers and contradict themselves.

Conor keeps talking about making more money than he actually does... and Dana White lets him say whatever he wants as long as Dana Kept the lion's share of the profits for his company.

So, we know that Conor made a flat $3 million from the fight in salary.

As for ppv cuts, normal fighters are making about $2.5 over 600k buys as we saw in Eddie's contract.

Conor is indeed a star, so he definitely is making more points for ppv. From the average price of $60 a ppv, the distribution company keeps half. So from the $30 that is left, how much is Conor getting?

Is Conor getting at much as $10 per ppv? Seems ridiculously high. Khabib has to make his cut too.

So we assume Khabib makes $3 a ppv. Conor makes $7. UFC keeps the other $20. If UFC 229 sold 3 million ppvs, Conor would be set to make about $25million before endorsements/sponsorships.
Not sure how much of that reebok money he is getting,

but I'm guessing Conor is making a total of about $20-30 million for this fight? Does that seem accurate to you sherbros?

I'm guessing around 30-40 mill.

He got a good cut of the PPV, even Pink Goof didn't dispute that when he brought it up.

They all made out like Bandits on this one in the end.

I'm guessing around 30-40 mill.

He got a good cut of the PPV, even Pink Goof didn't dispute that when he brought it up.

They all made out like Bandits on this one in the end.

Yeah. Probably gets close to the 50 mill mark when you add up all the sponsorships he has.

Read somewhere he is making 5 million from Reebok alone.

He's making much more than he would have done if he stuck at doing plumbing anyway.

Khabib probably $10-15 million(Consistent with what his manager Ali said) and like you said Conor probably made $20-30 million.

He could probably sell his whisky brand for quite a bit as well.

Yeah i reckon between 30 and 35 million, but whiskey sales and other endorsements (monster energy for example) might push it above 40 million. A fuckload of money.

Yeah. Probably gets close to the 50 mill mark when you add up all the sponsorships he has.

Read somewhere he is making 5 million from Reebok alone.
I dont think Conor is making THAT much in sponsorships. Plus he had his own whisky sponsored right? So he gets reebok money, and represents his own product. I don't think he's getting any other endorsement deals right?

Ha thanks for the tag

only a "guess"
if Conor said he was getting $50m from 3.5m buys that would put him at about $30m for 2.4m
But he exaggerates so I'd guess $25m
Do you think he gets more than $5 a buy for PPV?
If it's just $5 across the board with no performance clause's that would be 12,000,000 for 2.4 million buy's + 3 million base. I guess an additional 10 in endorsements wouldn't be that far fetched.

I dont think Conor is making THAT much in sponsorships. Plus he had his own whisky sponsored right? So he gets reebok money, and represents his own product. I don't think he's getting any other endorsement deals right?
Beats by Dre
Monster Energy
David August
Hismilteeth
BetSafe

He's making much more than he would have done if he stuck at doing plumbing anyway.

So you are claiming that main eventing a 2.4m buy PPV is more lucrative than being a plumber in Ireland?

SAUCE????

Sorry I always wondered what it would be like to be one of the 'sauce" guys

So, as history has shown us, Conor and Dana love to exaggerate on their numbers and contradict themselves.

Conor keeps talking about making more money than he actually does... and Dana White lets him say whatever he wants as long as Dana Kept the lion's share of the profits for his company.

So, we know that Conor made a flat $3 million from the fight in salary.

As for ppv cuts, normal fighters are making about $2.5 over 600k buys as we saw in Eddie's contract.

Conor is indeed a star, so he definitely is making more points for ppv. From the average price of $60 a ppv, the distribution company keeps half. So from the $30 that is left, how much is Conor getting?

Is Conor getting at much as $10 per ppv? Seems ridiculously high. Khabib has to make his cut too.

So we assume Khabib makes $3 a ppv. Conor makes $7. UFC keeps the other $20. If UFC 229 sold 3 million ppvs, Conor would be set to make about $25million before endorsements/sponsorships.
Not sure how much of that reebok money he is getting,

but I'm guessing Conor is making a total of about $20-30 million for this fight? Does that seem accurate to you sherbros?
Huggers will say 20-30 mil. More likely 5 mill. PPV maybe close to 10. They still say a 30 mil guarantee means 100 mill. When he has to split with his trainers/promoters/Cable providers. Idiots gonna idiot.

Do you think he gets more than $5 a buy for PPV?
If it's just $5 across the board with no performance clause's that would be 12,000,000 for 2.4 million buy's + 3 million base. I guess an additional 10 in endorsements wouldn't be that far fetched.

An additional $10m in endorsements?
No way
That is much bigger than maymac

Regarding PPV points & base. His base was far more than $3m, that is AC report & rarely accurate for UFC and Bellator.
But if we go by what was reported for Diaz 2 ($15m) & that was 1.5m buys & go by his exaggerated $50m figure for 3.5m buys, $25m seems realistic plus sponsors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back