How much money did Conor really make from fighting Khabib?

He will make between 30-40 million. UFC take a good cut.

Floyd Mayweather takes the lions share on his ppv numbers. That's why Manny Pacquiao has signed with Al Haymon.

Whenever he and Mayweather fight again, he won't have to give half his purse to Bob Arum.

UFC rob there fighters blind. Conor is probably the only guy they don't take the complete piss out of, but they are still taking a substantial amount. Conor made around $100m for the Mayweather fight. I imagine the UFC also pulled in $100m, as Floyd was reported to have made near $300m.

??? Conor making only 40 million/2.4 million is the most abused fighter in the UFC. Canelo makes that for selling half as much.

FscCCGZ.png

What keyboard warrior level are you at now? Diamond keys? Does it come with a cupholder to put your Big Gulp in?

Plutonium belt. Thats like god level "you will not he saved" 1987 prince of darkness shit.

Whatever it cost to have P12 on the canvas is billed to P12

Conor's AC report was $3m for 202

Oh okay. You don't think he made a personal financial compromise to fasilitate that deal? I just kind of assumed he must have but I'm not the financial guy around here for obvious reasons, lol.

So, as history has shown us, Conor and Dana love to exaggerate on their numbers and contradict themselves.

Conor keeps talking about making more money than he actually does... and Dana White lets him say whatever he wants as long as Dana Kept the lion's share of the profits for his company.

So, we know that Conor made a flat $3 million from the fight in salary.

As for ppv cuts, normal fighters are making about $2.5 over 600k buys as we saw in Eddie's contract.

Conor is indeed a star, so he definitely is making more points for ppv. From the average price of $60 a ppv, the distribution company keeps half. So from the $30 that is left, how much is Conor getting?

Is Conor getting at much as $10 per ppv? Seems ridiculously high. Khabib has to make his cut too.

So we assume Khabib makes $3 a ppv. Conor makes $7. UFC keeps the other $20. If UFC 229 sold 3 million ppvs, Conor would be set to make about $25million before endorsements/sponsorships.
Not sure how much of that reebok money he is getting,

but I'm guessing Conor is making a total of about $20-30 million for this fight? Does that seem accurate to you sherbros?
I'm surprised I'm the one that has to say it.........bout tre fiddy.

On a serious note I'd say he makes $10per ppv. Gsp basically came out a while ago and said he makes about $6per ppv and he was doing less then 1million ppv per event and making like 400k a fight. Conor made 3 or 5million to show right? $10per ppv for conor and khabib probably gets like $2. 30million from the UFC sounds about right plus his sponsors and all the money he made advertising his whiskey

Oh okay. You don't think he made a personal financial compromise to fasilitate that deal? I just kind of assumed he must have but I'm not the financial guy around here for obvious reasons, lol.

Ha

The only thing that was said, was that if he wanted P12 to be on canvas that he had to do the advance NYC presser which he said he wouldn't.

but any accounting goes to P12's owners.

Telling was, he did not have it on his clothing (like monster).
So it was just an event sponsorship.

??? Conor making only 40 million/2.4 million is the most abused fighter in the UFC. Canelo makes that for selling half as much.

UFC take a HUGE cut off their promotions, compared to regular promoters. Canelo's ppv's are also 100$ a go, so not half of McGregor's.

UFC ppv events are cheaper, so if Conor wanted to surpass Floyd as ppv king, he would need to sell over 2.5m ppv every time.

I think that was directed at me.
If so ... COOL ;)

I'm curious if P12 will be on canvas for non-Mcgregor fights?

Yeah, lol. Not sure why it didn't quote you, I pressed reply, haha.

I was wondering about that myself actually.

I think that was directed at me.
If so ... COOL ;)

I'm curious if P12 will be on canvas for non-Mcgregor fights?

Only if they buy the spot like every other sponsor. It's contracted to be there for every McG fight on the current deal though... or at least that's the word.

So, as history has shown us, Conor and Dana love to exaggerate on their numbers and contradict themselves.

Conor keeps talking about making more money than he actually does... and Dana White lets him say whatever he wants as long as Dana Kept the lion's share of the profits for his company.

As for ppv cuts, normal fighters are making about $2.5 over 600k buys as we saw in Eddie's contract.

Conor is indeed a star, so he definitely is making more points for ppv. From the average price of $60 a ppv, the distribution company keeps half. So from the $30 that is left, how much is Conor getting?

Is Conor getting at much as $10 per ppv? Seems ridiculously high. Khabib has to make his cut too.

So we assume Khabib makes $3 a ppv. Conor makes $7. UFC keeps the other $20. If UFC 229 sold 3 million ppvs, Conor would be set to make about $25million before endorsements/sponsorships.

but I'm guessing Conor is making a total of about $20-30 million for this fight? Does that seem accurate to you sherbros?
Something to add up.
How much it cost to get a spot as a sponsor right now.
Connie whiskey got some huge placements in there and if it is a long contract im absolutely sure that was not for free.

you're saying he walked away with 5mil? No fucking way he'd fight for that little. I don't even like the guy and far be it from me to defend him but Im sure it took at least a good 10mil for him to get out of his satin sheets and dolce robe floyd lent him lol
Where is it factual that he earned 100 million dollars? Give me an exact amount. I'll wait...

I’ve always wondered about this. Does that mean that under 600k or whatever that they don’t make any Ppv points?

I’d guess Conor gets around $5 per pay per view and they sold what? 2.5 million?

I wouldn’t think they would give Conor 10 as they most likely did have to pay khabib points too since he is the champ

I’ve always wondered about this. Does that mean that under 600k or whatever that they don’t make any Ppv points?

I’d guess Conor gets around $5 per pay per view and they sold what? 2.5 million?

I wouldn’t think they would give Conor 10 as they most likely did have to pay khabib points too since he is the champ
If i remember correctly, $2.5 above 600k buys... $2 for 400k - 600k buys.

$1 for 200k - 400k buys

Nothing for below

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back