How much money have u spent already in an online game?

orca

P4P #1 Machida fan
@Brown
Reaction score
I had only spent like 80us $ for skins of my heroes in mobile legends. This game is so addicting some players even spent like 53k lol
I just wanna share this skin. This alone is worth 200-300 us$
I really love it but cant afford it
Goddamit look how beautiful it is.
IMG_20180715_190356.jpg

Last edited:
that looks terrible.

i bought a few tabs in poe. that's about it.

i sold a bunch of annis in d2. was always amazed every time someone actually paid for pixels... and now retards spend hundreds-thousands for pixels in one game. idiots are everywhere.

I bought a lifetime subscription to a game years ago and still occasionally play it so i got more than my money's worth.

I had only spent like 80us $ for skins of my heroes in mobile legends. This game is so addicting some players even spent like 200k lol
View attachment 407037

Who In the fak pays 2-300.00 for a skin?

I shake my head at people that pay 2-3.00 lol

I bought a lifetime subscription to a game years ago and still occasionally play it so i got more than my money's worth.

Dat Av

<datassdom>

The most I spent was in Paladins since it's F2P I didn't mind spending some cash.
Like 35 on Loot Boxes, 20 for Furia event skins and 20 for Ascension Peak skins and another 5 on the Battle Pass.

So what about 80 euro? Which is still high for what I would ever spend on F2P.

The most I spent was in Paladins since it's F2P I didn't mind spending some cash.
Like 35 on Loot Boxes, 20 for Furia event skins and 20 for Ascension Peak skins and another 5 on the Battle Pass.

So what about 80 euro? Which is still high for what I would ever spend on F2P.
Your what’s wrong with pc gaming today, paying for loot boxes lets these idiots keep churning out more and more micro transactions.

Some games are getting so short without the dlc it’s rediculous.

Your what’s wrong with pc gaming today, paying for loot boxes lets these idiots keep churning out more and more micro transactions.

Some games are getting so short without the dlc it’s rediculous.
No not really. I have been playing gaming for the last 18 years and about since '09 on PC and nobody has ever really had an issue with micro transactions and loot boxes in F2P games.

It's a solid and reasonable way to monetize a game, sometimes of AAA quality, they are offering completely free and in most case with 0 pay walls or traps, like Paladins.

As far as i am concerned Paladins is a top quality game, maintained well from the developers, isn't P2W or offers any advantages from loot boxes, and only makes money from micro trans actions. How else would a F2P game possible survive without them?

The real problem is people who buy Destiny or Call of Duty and 2 months after release they want anther 15-20 Euros for expansions and at the same time still have loot boxes and micro transactions within the game that only 2 months earlier cost 69.99. I don't and would never pay for micro transactions in box price games with the exception of Destiny 1 and that is only because the dev's essentially force it upon you or you get left behind in game-that is the true issue in gaming.

But some of the best games out are free and have no P2W items in the shop and without people like me supporting them they would go bust.

No not really. I have been playing gaming for the last 18 years and about since '09 on PC and nobody has ever really had an issue with micro transactions and loot boxes in F2P games.

It's a solid and reasonable way to monetize a game, sometimes of AAA quality, they are offering completely free and in most case with 0 pay walls or traps, like Paladins.

As far as i am concerned Paladins is a top quality game, maintained well from the developers, isn't P2W or offers any advantages from loot boxes, and only makes money from micro trans actions. How else would a F2P game possible survive without them?

The real problem is people who buy Destiny or Call of Duty and 2 months after release they want anther 15-20 Euros for expansions and at the same time still have loot boxes and micro transactions within the game that only 2 months earlier cost 69.99. I don't and would never pay for micro transactions in box price games with the exception of Destiny 1 and that is only because the dev's essentially force it upon you or you get left behind in game-that is the true issue in gaming.

But some of the best games out are free and have no P2W items in the shop and without people like me supporting them they would go bust.
That does make more sense

A couple years ago I was home drinking and ended up buying like $20 worth of whatever it is you buy to level up your player in 2K.

0$ and proud of it

only mobile game I ever really played ona regular basis is clash of clans and even then I just grind it out

I spent a bit on money on skins for League when I was playing for a hot minute. I don't remember how much, I'm guessing about $60 or so.

I got pretty lucky unlocking some of the more expensive skins via lootboxes that you could earn in the game during an event, so that probably helped.

I had only spent like 80us $ for skins of my heroes in mobile legends. This game is so addicting some players even spent like 200k lol
View attachment 407037

That Saber skin is one of the best in the game. And too fucking expensive. You can't even buy it out right, you have to spend diamonds on that stupid roulette. I stopped playing half a year ago because Philippine internet services sucks. I forgot how much I spend in that game just to get Freya and an Alpha skin. I recently spent $12 for 1000 plat in warframe. I had the 75% off discount and pulled the trigger.

I premium up whenever go through a War Thunder phase. It's like $15 a month

Spent like $200 on Mass Effect Andromeda lootboxes. I was such a Bioware fanboy, and hearing that the game was tanking it was more to show them I cared

I also spent like $100 on World of Tanks gold. I was new to the game and I wanted a badass, high level tank only to find it just put me in games with badass, high level players who'd completely gape me

<mma1>

I bought a couple of WoW mounts back when I played. They went to a charity so it made me feel better about spending money on in game cosmetic crap lol.

Like 30 bucks in team fortress 2 bitd. Had to keep my pyro looking fly.

View attachment 407037

I don't know the exact figure, but I am embarrassed to admit that I've spent likely over $5k on a mobile game that has since been shut down. That was a couple years ago and haven't spent much on any game since then.

That Saber skin is one of the best in the game. And too fucking expensive. You can't even buy it out right, you have to spend diamonds on that stupid roulette. I stopped playing half a year ago because Philippine internet services sucks. I forgot how much I spend in that game just to get Freya and an Alpha skin. I recently spent $12 for 1000 plat in warframe. I had the 75% off discount and pulled the trigger.
Bro i cant resist i want it. Mobile legends for me once was just a hobby but now im getting addicted to it. It is because im a top saber and hayabusa player in the world right now. I already bought the new hayabusa skin but cant afford the codename storm of saber. I wish i didnt achieve this rank.if ur. Top player at a certain hero. Many would view ur game and send u gifts. I had recieved like 10us$ worth of gift already lol. Kinda feels good when someone likes ur gameIMG_20180716_112400.jpg IMG_20180716_112300.jpg

Bro i cant resist i want it. Mobile legends for me once was just a hobby but now im getting addicted to it. It is because im a top saber and hayabusa player in the world right now. I already bought the new hayabusa skin but cant afford the codename storm of saber. I wish i didnt achieve this rank.if ur. Top player at a certain hero. Many would view ur game and send u gifts. I had recieved like 10us$ worth of gift already lol. Kinda feels good when someone likes ur gameView attachment 407323 View attachment 407327
I got over it. I had some withdrawal syndromes but the extreme competitiveness and horrible philippinian trolls made me quit. I started playing while I was still in Malaysia. Decent players, awesome internet speed. Now I realized why they made different servers for philippinian. Them players are cancer.

Back