How Much Money To Face NGannou?

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What is the least amount of money you would need to be offered to accept a fight against Francis NGannou?

You can't tap. The fight has to end by KO or TKO.

tenor.gif

50 mil. My family is set up.

I can drink through a straw and wear diapers than. As long as my family is set up for life and maybe a bit on top of it.

What is the least amount of money you would need to be offered to accept a fight against Francis NGannou?

you really think he could deal with my ground game? i'd be taking selfies with my nuts on his unconscious head inside two rounds

50 mil. My family is set up.

I can drink through a straw and wear diapers than. As long as my family is set up for life and maybe a bit on top of it.

bro you gotta think like you are worth more to your family than mortgage payments, dayum

start working on your dad joke game and maybe put up a shelf now and again, a-ight?

Every Sherdogger should be saying one dollar.

However much it costs Stephen Hawking to live

bro you gotta think like you are worth more to your family than mortgage payments, dayum

start working on your dad joke game and maybe put up a shelf now and again, a-ight?

Well I do love to be a family man and having a long experience in this I guess my fam likes it as well. But c'mon... 50mil.

I am not that cool. I'd just set up a monthly payout for the family of this 50mil - done and dusted. Lasts for some long time.

Mission over man. I can sip my tee through the straw for life.

the Dana White money. Still don't understand why such an incompetent person can earn so much money. Maybe I should make friend with some Las Vegas rich kids when I was at school

Give me a million pounds untaxed and I'll run that dude around the octagon so many times he'll think he's a big Mo Farah.

Enough for medical costs and a years worth of liquid diet since I’ll be eating out of a straw for a while

5 cents

i'll knock him out easily.

Never understood that mindset.

Don't you care about your own life? Unless you are 70+, I never understood the mindset of "as long as my family is set up". Either you don't care about your life or you say it because it feels like the good thing to say.

It's the secret option number three to be honest. If doctors won't find out a cure for my thing - well... I'll do diapers and straw drinking anyway.

Anyway regardless of that - 50 mil is an amount worth to think about.

Back