How Much Money To Face NGannou?

They'd have to pay me NOT to beat that wimp

400k to pay off mortgage + 500k to live of comfortably + 500k for retirement. I'd do it for around 1-2 mil realistically, ideally I'd stoop as low as 750k if they cover medical costs.

You can't tap. The fight has to end by KO or TKO.

Man i just dont think i could take the fight...he doesnt seem like a half bad guy

i wouldnt feel right having to knock him out like that...

$250,000 plus PPV money also KO bonus. That should do.

2 mil. I figure I'd have some cash left after hiring a top notch attorney, since I'd be shaking that mofo. My cornermen would have to be on top of their game though to slip me that switchblade seemlessly during Buffer's pre-fight hysterics.

Then I'd hire a ghost writer and publish a book about it. Hey Dana, if you're reading this--lets make some dough, I know that's all your scamming ass cares about.

A UFC hot dog brander and a 25% off Reebok coupon would be enough for me.

With all medical cost taken care of I would for 7 figures cleared. While he would knock the shit out of me, I think I could cover up well enough not to suffer permanent damage.

Don't think I'd do it for any amount.

Arya Stark said it best, "nothing is worth anything to dead men."

I'm under 6 ft and about 175. I think there's a fairly good chance he'd Ivan Drago me and then where does that money go? What does it get me? You can't take it with you, as they say.

Only way I'd do it is if I could fake a Patrick Cote-esque freak injury or if I could offer Ngannou half of my purse for him to throw a weak ass punch and I just immediately drop motionless.

I would do it for 500k (after taxes). Enough to pay off my debts (house and cottage) and buy an awesome fish and ski boat.

Would get KOed but already had that happen twice. Once in minor hockey (knocked into the boards head first) and once in football (blind side hit that drove my head in the ground).

For what it's worth, I would swing for the fences hoping that I land that one in a million shot that KOes him. This would also ensure the end comes quickly and that I don't have to break a sweat.

Last edited:
Surprised at no tree fiddy response
For me
About tree fiddy

What is the least amount of money you would need to be offered to accept a fight against Francis NGannou?

Tree fitty

What is the least amount of money you would need to be offered to accept a fight against Francis NGannou?

mnanpwI.gif

Back