How much per month for every single UFC live card would you pay ?

Shep Proudfoot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Every PPV, every FOX card, ever FS1 card - every single live card streamed live from a secured UFC website.
No need for cable or satellite, not even rabbit ears, and more going to the bar.

I would gladly pay $75/month.

Meh. Probably like $40. A lot of cards are watered down and there so many commercials and long breaks of talking between fights in the non-PPVs that I can't sit through most of them anyway

I can just spend my money buying beers watching them for free at a bar or I can just sit in my underwear watching them for free online the next morning. Why would anyone pay?

I'll already pay for NBA league pass (160$/yrs)
And around 13$/month for WWE network
(but I subscribe to this only for the Rumble and Mania every year)

would pay 200$/year for the a "UFC Network"
(fightpass & PPV's)
I only buy 2-3 ppv per year nowadays...

$600 but only if I get 50% coupons for reebok stores.

$20, and that's being generous.

I don't know too many other sports that require it's fans to pay so much directly to the organization just to keep up.

Plus there are like 2 decent cards a year and the rest are water downed.

Every PPV, every FOX card, ever FS1 card - every single live card streamed live from a secured UFC website.
No need for cable or satellite, not even rabbit ears, and more going to the bar.

I would gladly pay $75/month.
This is what Fightpass is. $9.99

Not a cent more than I pay for Fightpass. It should be all inclusive anyway.

Honestly, I think a fair price would be about $20 a month for a Full blown Fightpass.

All you need is about 1.2 to 1.5 million people around the world sign up to make it 100% worth it for the UFC. Hell, if they get a 300 million a year TV deal in the US all they need is about 800K to 1 million subscribers a year to make up the PPV revenue and TV money they currently get.

P.S.: I don't think we are to far off from this happening on some level. PPV model is not a long term solution on a monthly basis and has been proven. It can be if your only going to your fans pocket books 4 times a year. Anymore and fans become cherry pickers and your seeing that more than ever right now. Fan's are much more educated and aren't just buying into the letters of UFC.

I can just spend my money buying beers watching them for free at a bar or I can just sit in my underwear watching them for free online the next morning. Why would anyone pay?

Quality and reliability of the stream.

I bet you would pay at least $1. Maybe even $2 if it were that price.

I can't use rabbit ears? Fuck that. That's a deal breaker if you ask me.

Back