How much per month for every single UFC live card would you pay ?

This is what Fightpass is. $9.99

I think we're talking about watching the PPVs within 2 months of when they actually happen.

Also, Fox cards are blacked out. Only thing live on Fight Pass is Fight Pass fights.

I would pay $75, like TS said. Basically committing to Fight Pass plus 1 PPV. If there's a 2nd PPV in a month, it's free. Plus the ability to re-watch Fox cards immediately if u didn't DVR (or if ur a bum with no cable).

I'd pay 20 a month and I think that would be fair.

Quality and reliability of the stream.

I bet you would pay at least $1. Maybe even $2 if it were that price.
Yes, realistically I probably would pay 10 a month for access to all the fights. I was just trying to make a point that the PPV model is outdated except for really big events.

No more than a Netflix subscription.

If it includes all the FightPass stuff as well, I suppose around $50/month would be a pretty easy sell for me

Yes, realistically I probably would pay 10 a month for access to all the fights. I was just trying to make a point that the PPV model is outdated except for really big events.

Agreed. PPV model gotta be dying. Too many quality streaming options. They just need to be smarter about broadcast fees, promotional revenues, etc.

Yeah, I haven't bought a PPV since... I think the GSP-Diaz fight. I agree, I think I would pay about $10/month for all the fights. That's $120 / year for the UFC that I didn't pay before if they offered it.

I pay for whatever I like on the menu here for every UFC PPV . . .

. . . and don't pay anything for the Fox and FS1 cards other than my regular cable bill.

So I prefer paying that.

I live in the Uk and pay £10 per month for BT Sport via my Sky Dish which shows every single UFC card live,Even the Fight Pass cards although for those its normally just the main card fights.

The same $0.00 I pay now

Yeah, I haven't bought a PPV since... I think the GSP-Diaz fight. I agree, I think I would pay about $10/month for all the fights. That's $120 / year for the UFC that I didn't pay before if they offered it.
This makes way too much sense for them to ever implement it.

I pay nuttin.

And ufc can suck my balls.

Nah. Pay ten quid a month with bt sport for everything.

£5.99/$7.99

which is what i currently pay for fight pass and bt sport

Every PPV, every FOX card, ever FS1 card - every single live card streamed live from a secured UFC website.
No need for cable or satellite, not even rabbit ears, and more going to the bar.

I would gladly pay $75/month.
If you factor in the months where there are only 1 card per month with the months where there are 1 or more ppv and fox/fightnight cards, and average the price of those options, I would imagine the value per month for something like that would be about 30$ per month.

I guess $74.99, since I order all the PPV's and pay for Fightpass.

I'm a retard!

Not much more than what FP is now.

Most cards are 80% to 90% dog shit in either names or performances.

Not worth $30 per month.

$5.95 and not one red cent more.

Back