How much per month for every single UFC live card would you pay ?

1iham1.jpg

Hahahh suckers, I get it for free because I live in a different country than you peasants.

I'd pay precisely the nothing that we currently pay in the UK. I already resent paying £59.99 a year for FightPass.

In the UK, it really does cost tree fiddy per month for every single live UFC card, including all PPVs of course.

Every PPV, every FOX card, ever FS1 card - every single live card streamed live from a secured UFC website.
No need for cable or satellite, not even rabbit ears, and more going to the bar.

I would gladly pay $75/month.
Definite like for the thread.

I’m not sure I or many people would pay 75 a month. It’s a bit steep for solely UFC programming .

I would pay 19.99 every month for that feature and also be willing to be locked into a year contract (which is a huge deal for marketing )

my starting point would be $10/month. same as Netflix

I could see double that as my limit.

access to content on my own schedule is valuable.

39.95 HD broadcast would be my sweet spot. i buy them all the time anyway , money has little value to me personally.

Every PPV, every FOX card, ever FS1 card - every single live card streamed live from a secured UFC website.
No need for cable or satellite, not even rabbit ears, and more going to the bar.

Meh. Probably like $40. A lot of cards are watered down and there so many commercials and long breaks of talking between fights in the non-PPVs that I can't sit through most of them anyway
I often have thought that the outrageously high prices for UFC has hurt its growth potential. If everything was on free tv, they would draw a lot more eyes, just like football. As it stands now, it is more expensive to watch 2-3 cards a month than your whole cable or internet bill!

my starting point would be $10/month. same as Netflix

I could see double that as my limit.

access to content on my own schedule is valuable.
This is how the sport would really grow: make it affordable for all people. MMA demographics revealed that the average fan was something like 35 and made 75 thousand a year, far beyond the bell curve median of people in the US. Also, when you consider the affect of pirating, more people will be inclined to just wait for the download of risk a crappy stream than to basically double your cable bill as it stands now.

$75 lol, you must be getting paid to post this. No one in their right mind is paying $75 a month for the shit the UFC has been putting out.

I'd say that if Netflix is around 11 bucks then i'd prob spend that much.

PPVs and everything damn I would easily pay the 65 month I’m paying for them now... plus everything else and some extra breakdown and coverage stuff I’d do like $80 a month

29.99, but that would have to include not blacking out Fox cards.

Back