How much protein do you eat?

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by Herr Webster, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Ginger patty

Ginger patty Banned Banned

I just eat whatever I want and if some protein happens to be in it, good.

I don't really like bad food anyway so I'm very healthy.

2. warriorscomeout

warriorscomeout Silver Belt

Protein and fat don’t turn into fat in your body except in weird circumstances and with a calorie deficit.

3. JonJonesLines

JonJonesLines Orange Belt

Pessimystic likes this.
  4. Pessimystic

Pessimystic Asteroid Belt

I recently got the beef protein powder. Not sure what I think of it yet, though. Beef is my go to food, but it's different.
    I still like the whey better.

5. Jimmy McGill

Jimmy McGill ''Dalai Lama's got nothing on me.''

varies, almost always around 100g or above, and all from food, I don't waste my money on any supplements, shakes or otherwise.

6. Estelita Scott

Estelita Scott White Belt

I weigh just <45kg. My height is 150cm. I usually just eat normally. But I find that I have leaner muscle on 6 eggs per day + carbs + minimal vegetable oil.

I've been drinking quite a lot of milk. I don't drink whey powder anymore because I've realized that the protein to carb ratio is too small. Whey made me fat. So, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

I prefer eggs, fish and chicken for protein. I never eat soy anymore. It's not worth it because it causes hormonal fluctuations. Not good.

If it weren't winter and I didn't crave hot chocolate, I would cut out milk. I hate how milk bloats me and makes my body all swollen-like. It's not a myth that milk makes you fat.

So six eggs a day is best for me. But, the taste of eggs gets so sickening and I'm scared of all the unnatural ways farmers produce these large eggs. I try to buy good grade eggs, though.

7. Mbmmax

Mbmmax White Belt

I've had this problem. I get a little obsessed over how much protein I'm consuming and still not sure how much it helps.

Sano likes this.
  8. therealdope

therealdope Steel Belt

IDK but maybe I'll start to measure. Do you use the mass of the cooked meat or actually the mass of the protein content in a cooked piece of meat?