How "official" are the height and reach stats on the UFC website?

They are 100% accurate. Just like Joe Rogan is 5ft 9".

fw62Huw.gif

No no no .... Rogan is 6 foot 3

Yeah lets go over the accuracy of the measurements again

Well according to Conor and Dana, Nate Diaz weighs 504lbs so they're a little off...

I'm 5'9, manlet standard per Sherdog<Fedor23>I took a picture with Woodley and was taller than him by about 2 inches. He's listed at 5'9

Carwin is 6'5 and Mir is 6'3

149o7rb.png

You tell me

Especially when you consider Frank isn't 6'3" also Shane is listed at 6'2" now and was only listed at 6'5" for a little while iirc.I know Frank isn't 6'3" because I have talked to him multiple times.I'd say he's 6'1" 1/2 - 6'2"

Well typically if you dont have hang-ups about your own height you don't tend to obsess over others.

That doesn't make sense. People of all sizes are insecure about their height. And wondering if the heights listed are accurate isn't obsessing.

It's not just the UFC, men in general think they're taller than they are, or just lie about it.

That doesn't make sense. People of all sizes are insecure about their height. And wondering if the heights listed are accurate isn't obsessing.
That sounds like something a dwarf would say.....

Carwin is 6'5 and Mir is 6'3

149o7rb.png

You tell me
Mir probably is not even 6'3. I remember when I played football that our coach would always fluff everyone's stats to make us seem more intimidating to the other team. I'm 6'2 now but at 15 I was 5'11 and 170, but my coach had he at 6'2 and 210 LeL.

No one comes close to Floyd tho, who says he is 5'8 but was even with 5'5 Pacman, and embarrassingly outs his microlet syndrome by the act of blatantly wearing lift shoes and inserts to overcome his insecurity. Floyd, bro, just lay Nike to design you some shoes where we do not see that you have lifts on.

Back