How quickly do you get over a cold?

Falconkick

A charming asshole
Yellow Card
Reaction score
I rarely get sick, but when I do it hits me like a ton of bricks for 2-3 days then I am good. I have always been like this, this is my 2nd cold in like 3 years.

My family got it last week and all still have it. I got it the other day and feel awesome already.

There are also the people I notice that hang onto colds for over a month it is mind blowing....so how quickly do you guys recover? Or do you have terrible immune systems like most of the slags I see around work?

Very quickly. I didn’t get sick for like 3 years and a week ago I felt like I was coming down with something. I felt weak, nauseous , and slightly congested.

So I decided to sweat it out. I started exercising and then turned my bathroom into a sauna with a hot bath. I drank a bunch a juice and water during all this and I felt fine with 6-8 hours. I haven’t had a cold that lasted more than a day in about 7-8 years.

My immune system is great for a guy who lowers it with drinking and smoking often. I usually fight off the cold before it gets a chance to get severe.

Very quickly. I didn’t get sick for like 3 years and a week ago I felt like I was coming down with something. I felt weak, nauseous , and slightly congested.

So I decided to sweat it out. I started exercising and then turned my bathroom into a sauna with a hot bath. I drank a bunch a juice and water during all this and I felt fine with 6-8 hours. I haven’t had a cold that lasted more than a day in about 7-8 years.

My immune system is great for a guy who lowers it with drinking and smoking often. I usually fight off the cold before it gets a chance to get severe.
broscience

Used to be about 3 days. Since having kids it’s more like a week.

If I catch it early enough and just OD on emergen-C, I can usually stop it before it starts

Sauna helps out a lot. Great stuff

Used to be about 3 days. Since having kids it’s more like a week.

As much as you love your kiddos dont they bring colds home all the time from school? I can only imagine.

Sauna helps out a lot. Great stuff
Yeah I find it works best if I do it at the first sign of getting sick. I know it is kinda bro science, but a hot bath or sauna will raise your body temp a bit like a fever.

This year's strain was deadly. Hundreds all over the US died.

As much as you love your kiddos dont they bring colds home all the time from school? I can only imagine.
Mine aren’t even in school yet. But If one of them gets it then they all end up getting it. Then inevitably you’ll have one cough in your face or use your fork when you’re not paying attention and BOOM, you’re sick.

used to be one-two days, now more like 3-4. depends a lot if i take care of myself. 3-4 is if i don't do anything to make it better, just wait it out.

Mine aren’t even in school yet. But If one of them gets it then they all end up getting it. Then inevitably you’ll have one cough in your face or use your fork when you’re not paying attention and BOOM, you’re sick.
Lolllll yea man. My buddies that have kids. Man they are sick so many times a year lol.

Nursery age tends to be the worst I'd say when there actively dribbling on each other, babysitting my nephew was pretty much garneted illness at that age but very rarely now he's in Jnr school.

Back