how salty will cyborg fans be

And what happens even more often is that we get a whole shitload of clowns, who know very little about the sport, but just cling on to the betting favorite because they have no fucking clue what else to do.

You don't know shit about MMA.
<DisgustingHHH>

nunes would be the biggest win on cris record. win or lose after the nunes fight cris will walk to bellator.

cris picked easier fights that didnt hurt her record. why do you think she picked fighting for invicta than fight ronda.

No, Carano and Holm are bigger names than Nunes. Well, maybe I can settle with as big. Yeah, I'll go with that.

Ronda did not want to fight Cyborg at 145. She said so on numerous occasions. Cyborg can't make 135. She's said so on numerous occasions. The two discussed meeting at 140 but it just never panned out. Cyborg didn't duck Ronda, she was just in a different weight class. And Cyborg would have whooped prime Ronda from pillar to post. Nvm the striking advantage, Cyborg is an accomplished grappler in her own right (for a big chick, that is) and would not be getting subbed by the smaller, weaker, slower Rousey.

I really wish that fight had happened mind you, cuz Rousey was looking so dominant doubt was creeping into my head as to how she'd fare against Cris. That doubt has long since been erased.

You said Holm was a shell of herself when she fought Cyborg = you're a Casual.

you never answered what makes you the end all be all expert.

when cris picked to fight holly nobody was picking holly to win. that the point cris protected her record

25d65f6e09e5e8e6f4c12d15a86a92bed25adb59236e58adaa3676697255f538.jpg

simple cris is why they never fought.

You said Holm was a shell of herself when she fought Cyborg = you're a Casual.
That really is a retarded statement, it was probably Holly's best fight honestly. She went toe to toe with a great striker for 5 rounds in a higher division. I give her more credit for that than kicking Ronda's head.

When i watch WMMA, i want to see mismatches... Not this!

Rin Nakai better be ready somewhere if Nunes or Cyborg should drop out.

I refuse to acknowledge the accomplishments of ANY roider.

Also refuse to acknowledge any fighter who calls out smaller fighters to move up and fight them. And a fighter who messes with a scale because they missed weight.
Dude, name one fight Cyborg ducked in her entire career. There are no elite women her size. She popped 10 years ago. Who is she supposed to call out? She's trying to make a living with what is around her. Have you seen her weight cut videos? It's like watching The Exorcist. Your argument has zero merit, unless you hate a laundry list of great and beloved fighters. She's the WMMA GOAT. Deal with it. You hate DC too? Wow.

It’s not like Cyborg fans are known for being like Conor fans.

Conor fans are delusional and extremely unstable mentally. They go around talking to themselves and memorizing old stuff Conor said 4 years ago because Conor has nothing to say now. All Conor fans have a combined IQ of 0.

Cyborg fans know Amanda will be tough.
This is a myth actually. Conor haters are the deslusional ones. I see them say way more crazy shit more often

it true. cris picked walking around at such a high weight to use that as to why she couldnt do it. she knew the woman invicta offered her while being paid buy zuffa was a much easier way to fight,.

Dude, name one fight Cyborg ducked in her entire career. There are no elite women her size. She popped 10 years ago. Who is she supposed to call out? She's trying to make a living with what is around her. Have you seen her weight cut videos? It's like watching The Exorcist. Your argument has zero merit, unless you hate a laundry list of great and beloved fighters. She's the WMMA GOAT. Deal with it. You hate DC too? Wow.

not the goat she took peds and needed a loop hole to not get busted bye the usada. she ducked ronda, she ducked nunes at ufc 226 to save ufc 222 vs another invicta fc 135 champ.

That really is a retarded statement, it was probably Holly's best fight honestly. She went toe to toe with a great striker for 5 rounds in a higher division. I give her more credit for that than kicking Ronda's head.

but the fact is cris picked fighting holly when she was losing badly and none of the media was pickign holly to win. cris didnt see holly as a risk to her record any more.

Whose fault is it that her weight cut is so bad? Who's the one who put on 10 lbs after her weigh in with Invicta (when she signed with Invicta she was out of training and during a press conference had to step on a scale where she weighed 160lbs.) Oh right, Cybro.

If there's no one around her at the weight she's fighting, then she should have lost the weight and move to the weight class where there are fights for her. No one's forcing her to keep the weight on. Don't bother bringing up "OH BUT HER DOCTOR SAID IF SHE MADE A HUGE WEIGHT CUT SHE COULDN'T HAVE CHILDREN DURRR!" since NO DOCTOR IN THE WORLD would endorse weight cutting. She could lose the weight naturally and be fine.

And it doesn't matter how long ago she pissed hot. She pissed hot. Nothing will change that. You don't get to be GOAT anything when you're a juicer. Deal with it.

And you don't go from this . . .

4CxJNh3.jpg

to this . . .

criscyborg.jpg

All naturally.

So yeah, you deal with those facts.

Last edited:
but the fact is cris picked fighting holly when she was losing badly and none of the media was pickign holly to win. cris didnt see holly as a risk to her record any more.
Dude, she doesn't give a fuck about her record, it's not like there's not already an L on it. Her record is a result of fighting whoever will fight her. Holly had the chance to fight Cyborg before instead of Leslie Smith but Holly said no. Was Jorina Baars a threat to her Muay Thai record? Why did she take that fight? Saying that Cyborg is afraid to fight anyone or is ducking anyone or chooses cans over the few good fighters in her size range is completely false and is proven over and over and just makes you look dumb.

Dude, she doesn't give a fuck about her record, it's not like there's not already an L on it. Her record is a result of fighting whoever will fight her. Holly had the chance to fight Cyborg before instead of Leslie Smith but Holly said no. Was Jorina Baars a threat to her Muay Thai record? Why did she take that fight? Saying that Cyborg is afraid to fight anyone or is ducking anyone or chooses cans over the few good fighters in her size range is completely false and is proven over and over and just makes you look dumb.

in mury thai cris has no record to protect so that why she took that fight and after she got spanked she never went back.

it proven she picked to fight the cans that invicita had to offer over doing what was needed to fight ronda. cris looked at it as im making ufc money why take a harder fight for the same money

That casual, @snackgod , just has some weird animosity towards Cyborg. Holm really did go for it vs. Cyborg. If anything, I thought that Cyborg was playing it much safer than usual, out of respect for Holm's skills.

you never answered what makes you the end all be all expert.

when cris picked to fight holly nobody was picking holly to win. that the point cris protected her record

Who should Cyborg have fought if she didn't fight Holm? See? You're a Casual who don't understand what you're watching.

in mury thai cris has no record to protect so that why she took that fight and after she got spanked she never went back.

it proven she picked to fight the cans that invicita had to offer over doing what was needed to fight ronda. cris looked at it as im making ufc money why take a harder fight for the same money
OK, well I can't fix stupid so carry on

Back