how salty will cyborg fans be

You're a Casual who just repeated what I recently educated you on.

you didnt tell me anything i didnt know. and you dont like to answer my question.

i know cris lost a mt fight to the best mt woman in the world.

i know cris was signed and paid bye zuffa when fighting those cans in invicta.

i know cris wasnt signed bye zuffa whwn that lion fight happened.

i know cris only 2 145 ufc title fights were vs former invicta 135 champs.

i cant wait for cris to walk to bellator to crush those cans into her retirement.

you didnt tell me anything i didnt know. and you dont like to answer my question.

i know cris lost a mt fight to the best mt woman in the world.

i know cris was signed and paid bye zuffa when fighting those cans in invicta.

i know cris wasnt signed bye zuffa whwn that lion fight happened.

i know cris only 2 145 ufc title fights were vs former invicta 135 champs.

i cant wait for cris to walk to bellator to crush those cans into her retirement.

Don't lie, Casual. You repeated what I taught you in the last post.

Don't lie, Casual. You repeated what I taught you in the last post.

ive meet joanna bears beforei know who she is just dont know much about kicking boxing and mt.

ive gone to a glory kick boxing and a lion figthts event before.

you never told me how you call yourself an expert.

jsut cause im not a black belt doesnt mean i dont know what im watching.

ive meet joanna bears beforei know who she is just dont know much about kicking boxing and mt.

ive gone to a glory kick boxing and a lion figthts event before.

you never told me how you call yourself an expert.

jsut cause im not a black belt doesnt mean i dont know what im watching.

Wrong Casual, her name is not bears. And you've never been to a Lion Fight, quit lying. You and your mom were just selling t-shirts outside.

Wrong Casual, her name is not bears. And you've never been to a Lion Fight, quit lying. You and your mom were just selling t-shirts outside.

yes i am a casual about mt and kick boxing. so sorry i miss spelled
Jorina Baars name.

i dont get why you not yelling at all the conor casual fan boys.

ive even meet her in san jose when she fought

Attachments

• DKhdrQLVAAAenwm.jpg
    DKhdrQLVAAAenwm.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 3
cyroid fans are clearly trannies or serial society cheats. You must have something in common with something that hideous to be a fan.

there a reason cris picked to save ufc 222 and not fight nunes at ufc 226.

cris crying over ufc 232 is lame. the ufc sent her and amanda a ufc 232 nunes signed it asap but looked for any way to fight a can instead before signing to fight nunes.

yup cris picked fighting who invicta had to offer her instead of making the ronda fight happen.
So what you are saying is that Amanda decided to lie on herself when she agreed that Cyborg wanted the fight sooner, in fact right after her fight after Holm and she wanted the fighter much later during the press conference? So Amanda was lying about herself when she said at the very same press conference that she needed 9 months to prepare for a fight with Cyborg, I mean if Amanda thought it was Cyborg who was holding up the fight she would have said so but didn't because she knew that it was her holding up the fight and nobody else.

As for Amanda signing the contract immediately, of course she singed the contract for way off on Dec. 29 because that's what she wanted, instead of sooner like Cyborg wanted.

So what you are saying is that Amanda decided to lie on herself when she agreed that Cyborg wanted the fight sooner, in fact right after her fight after Holm and she wanted the fighter much later during the press conference? So Amanda was lying about herself when she said at the very same press conference that she needed 9 months to prepare for a fight with Cyborg, I mean if Amanda thought it was Cyborg who was holding up the fight she would have said so but didn't because she knew that it was her holding up the fight and nobody else.

As for Amanda signing the contract immediately, of course she singed the contract for way off on Dec. 29 because that's what she wanted, instead of sooner like Cyborg wanted.

dec 29 ufc 232 is what the ufc wanted.

if the ufc wanted cris to fight at ufc 228 they would of offered her a can to fight there as well but they didnt.

amanda at first around new years did say the talkabout about her vs cris did stall and is wasnt from her end.

Nunes has to pace for 5 rounds no way she is winning with her stamina issues.

Cyborg will win by being fucking huge. Fun fight though. I think fans of both fighters are going to be fine.

yes i am a casual about mt and kick boxing. so sorry i miss spelled
Jorina Baars name.

i dont get why you not yelling at all the conor casual fan boys.

ive even meet her in san jose when she fought

i said i miss spelled her name. leave my mom out of your mouth.

lion fight 32 was in las vegas and would of had bullet sister as the main event but the fight fell off to close to fight time.

you still never ever answered what makes you the end all be all expert of combat sports.

i know what im watching even if im not a 10 time black belt from royce graice himself.

i said i miss spelled her name. leave my mom out of your mouth.

lion fight 32 was in las vegas and would of had bullet sister as the main event but the fight fell off to close to fight time.

you still never ever answered what makes you the end all be all expert of combat sports.

i know what im watching even if im not a 10 time black belt from royce graice himself.

Shhhh, casual.

I have never had anything against her personally but I did want Gina Carrano & Holly Holm to get the victory over her.

Amanda is dumb for taking this fight.

It's a fucking impossible fight for her, Cyborg will donkey kong her into a living oblivion of death.

Shhhh, casual.

you never said what makes you the expert.

when you did start to follow and enjoy combat sports and yes i can a casual when it comes to kickboxing and mt.

you really should be yelling at the jon jones and conor fan boys,.

when nunes beats her becomes the double champs and send cris crying to bellator so she can keep crushing cans.

there was a reason cris didn't want to fight her from the start, it cause cris knows nunes will beat her.
Nunes can possibly win but cute little statement u got there. Cyborg isn’t scared lol. Cute guess tho.

Back