How salty will this place be if Khabib bests Conor in stand up and wins by KO?

It will be like that episode of McGyver where he blows a hole in a wall with a gram of pure sodium.

Yes i know this makes no sense

It could happen. I see it as a viable option.

Conor is on a different level striking wise but MMA is a different beast.

We've seen Fedor outstrike Crocop, and Conor vs Khabib is very much like that fight.

I think Fedor was shown to be a much better striker than Khabib has been so far BUT equally I don't think Conor's takedown defence isnt nearly as proven as Mirko's and I could see the threat of the takedown potentially allowing Khabib to come out ontop standing.

Last edited:
Not as salty as when Khabib pulls out with 3 days to go
PH5n.gif

I like Mysterio. He's getting a few posters triggered.
@Mysterio is my favorite poster around here and I support him whenever I see his posts. He is a breath of fresh air among a sea of Conor nuthuggers.
When Khabib mauls Conor, I will push for @Mysterio as sherdog president.

I honestly have not considered that as an outcome until now. I don't think it's impossible but I think it would come after a successful takedown and a beating. If Conor is beaten up, tired and forced to lower his hand and stay outside to make it harder to shoot I could see Khabib landing a winging shot from outside...

But

With all that said, that wouldn't really be besting Conor in stand-up. It would be finishing him with stand-up but to straight up walk in there and outstrike Conor I don't think is possible or a good strategy at all.

Conor and his fans will be like “rematch please rematch it’s unfair”​

If Khabib stands, he gets KO'd for sure. If he had any brains at all he takes down Conor ASAP.

As much as I favor Khabib in this fight, he doesn't have the power or technique to KO a proficient striker on his feet. Make no mistake, Khabib will tenderize Conor on the ground and steal his soul in a 5 round torture session, but Conor is not going to sleep.

Oh look, it is the exact same thread worded slightly differently than every other Khabib-Conor thread. Look, I've created a template to save you all time:

How ________ (Adjective) will you be if _________ (fighter name, interchange Conor/Khabib names here) goes out and ___________'s (finishing strategy, tactic or style) your hero ____________ (name of remaining fighter, not used in prior blank)?

Since we aren't going to prune these repetitive threads I'd like to make it easier for folks to pump them out. You can all use the template since you won't be saying anything new anyway.

Oh look, it is the exact same thread worded slightly differently than every other Khabib-Conor thread. Look, I've created a template to save you all time:

How ________ (Adjective) will you be if _________ (fighter name, interchange Conor/Khabib names here) goes out and ___________'s (finishing strategy, tactic or style) your hero ____________ (name of remaining fighter, not used in prior blank)?

Since we aren't going to prune these repetitive threads I'd like to make it easier for folks to pump them out. You can all use the template since you won't be saying anything new anyway.

This is very helpful thanks

Judging by all the Conor hate threads it will be far saltier when Conor Ko’s him.

It's as impossible as Conor submitting Khabib, but hey you never know if one of this happens world will be shook.

Won't happen but it'd be hilarious. Sherdog would be offline for weeks

If Khabib actually KO'ed Conor on the feet I probably wouldn't even talk too much shit

Would be the flukiest result ever

Back